Plant looking a little sad

Bemer 11

Plant was looking good up untill last week. Looks a little yellow amd leaves drooping.
Lights are good
Soil is promix hp
I'm using ro or spring water and bring the ph down a little bit.
Usually do just straight water for 2 or 3 waters the put nutrients in.
I was told cal mag everytime you water. AMD that should fix the problem.

Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• 20200709_123517.jpg
    20200709_123517.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 109
  • 20200709_123511.jpg
    20200709_123511.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
If you are using RO you need Cal mag but those look hungry and cannibalizing the bottom for nitrogen.

I like things simple so I'd look at Mega Crop, one bag no mixing, just up grams per gallon when called for.

Unless you are running DWC I'd switch to tap water and PH it to 6.2-6.5 it has cal mag and trace minerals.

Keep cal mag around for when it's needed. I'd also grab some Superthrive and half strength it every couple of weeks. Superthrive isn't a fertilizer it's plant vitamins and contains tons of trace minerals to prevent defeciencies.

Most often prevention is way better than adjusting to defeciency. Mega Crop and Superthrive are all about prevention. Since using those I've had zero defeciency in a year and half of growing autos.

I have some pretty hard well water where i am dont think it will be good for the plant.. I am using micro grow bloom for nuts.
could it be not enough water I'm giving them? I'm giving 1.5L for a 7gallon pot using drys up in 3 days.

See my advice above and an experienced growers agreeing then follow the advice.

No up your water to a gallon per watering, currently you aren't watering enough to develop deep roots and keep them fed.

Additional water will not solve the problem.

I have some pretty hard well water where i am dont think it will be good for the plant.. I am using micro grow bloom for nuts.
could it be not enough water I'm giving them? I'm giving 1.5L for a 7gallon pot using drys up in 3 days.

I agree, I’m on hard water with a water softener. I DO NOT feed it to my plants. I give them strictly RO water. They get 3L each when dry (approximately every 3 days) in 7 Gallon fabric pots and Nutrients every feeding.

You have to feed in Pro Mix. You are on the wrong schedule it shouldn't have a plain watering. All food all of the time. Don't usually need to pH in Pro Mix either as it contains buffers.

I use hard water. I do let it sit out to let the pH stabilize. Feed to a good run off with larger plants.

I found the micro grow blooms was strong nutrients . and was told only give it every 10 days or so.
then cal meg every time watering....
Ypur saying put that micro grow bloom in my water every time I water them?

It's a 3 part nutrients called micro grow bloom advanced nutrients. Always Using less than the bottle says.
A buddy of mine told me to feed it at that schedule.

If you are using RO you need Cal mag but those look hungry and cannibalizing the bottom for nitrogen.

I like things simple so I'd look at Mega Crop, one bag no mixing, just up grams per gallon when called for.

Unless you are running DWC I'd switch to tap water and PH it to 6.2-6.5 it has cal mag and trace minerals.

Keep cal mag around for when it's needed. I'd also grab some Superthrive and half strength it every couple of weeks. Superthrive isn't a fertilizer it's plant vitamins and contains tons of trace minerals to prevent defeciencies.

Most often prevention is way better than adjusting to defeciency. Mega Crop and Superthrive are all about prevention. Since using those I've had zero defeciency in a year and half of growing autos.
MegaCrop is insane! I love it my plants are exploding!

Back
Top Bottom