Plant problems

Emiracle013

420 Member
Hey guys I'm having some issues with some of my plants and I can't figure out what's wrong with them. Here's some background info on them: I'm growing hellfire og and I have 7 plants. I started them in miracle grow potting soil (not knowing that it would completely nuke my plants) I transplanted them about 4 or 5 weeks ago into happy frog soil. Then we got fungus gnats from overwatering used root cleaner which I could assume is why one if them looks like it's burning. Haven't given them any nutes until about a week ago because of the soil issue with some cal mag because I read it could also be a deficiency. Nothing's changed so I have no idea I've been fighting with these plants since we've planted them. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

20170806_181651.jpg

20170806_181640.jpg

20170806_181626.jpg

If I have to guess a combination of all the stress the plants have been through that has left you with these results. The positive thing about this is the new node growth does look healthy. I am assuming it's probably slow growth due to the stress. Your plants are young and deficiencies shouldn't really be too big of an issue. I would be keeping a close eye on yours medium PH. Maybe start clipping off the worst leaves (they won't recover)

I should also add some of those white specs look similar to bug bites. I would search carefully for critters as well.

Thank you MrCanada! They've been through quite a lot to be honest. I did just treat for fungus gnats used a root cleaner for that, still have a treatment to go but so far haven't seen anything

I have been dealing with thrips cause I was smart and put the girls out in the sun. Bugs are a disaster. Good luck just keep monitoring new growth at this point.

Back
Top Bottom