Plant went droopy over night

Roscoe05

420 Member
So lastnight I checked on my plant she looked fine no problem. Went in there this morning and she literally looks like she lost all structural support and just sagging anybody have any suggestions of what happened and what may have caused it?

Attachments

• 6CE81E75-1DFE-40A5-97C4-9F19D8164342.jpeg
    6CE81E75-1DFE-40A5-97C4-9F19D8164342.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • B1BD4F99-A62B-4F19-B305-2C40DE030CC6.jpeg
    B1BD4F99-A62B-4F19-B305-2C40DE030CC6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63

As for the purple plant. Lift the pot.

Is it very light? - underwatered
Is it very heavy? -overwatered

A third possibility is root rot. This usually relates to overwatering.

So lastnight I checked on my plant she looked fine no problem. Went in there this morning and she literally looks like she lost all structural support and just sagging anybody have any suggestions of what happened and what may have caused it?
It looks overwatered if it wasn’t inflower ya could transplant but lift the pot don’t let it lay in water pot it up on something to get a airspace at the bottom and poor a fan on low to let air pass by

If it was me is upsize the pot with dry soil and transplant and let the dryer dirt suck the excess water away from your roots I have done this before with great results this was done to a plant 3 weeks into flower

Back
Top Bottom