Plants looks like it's dying but looks healthy? Help

How do I post pics on this site?

Soil is ok no nitrogen problems leaves are green and healthy only topped once but grew 5 tops total on her own. Just one top has fan leaves hanging(dropped down) but all other tops are reaching for the sun. I just don't get it it look as if the one top might die idk. Also some roots where exposed I covered them back with dirt and watered really good. "I'm flipping out man been blowing on her and talking to her for the last 4hrs!

I have to admit, the title of this thread had me really curious.

The uncovered roots could be the culprit. The fine hairs on roots begin to die the moment they see light and that causes the main part of the root to die off relatively quickly (Were talking hours not days).
Have you transplanted recently? Sometimes roots that get harmed during transplant can have this effect on specific tops and not all of them. Usually they perk up in a day or two if it happens at all. A picture would really help.

I have to admit, the title of this thread had me really curious.

The uncovered roots could be the culprit. The fine hairs on roots begin to die the moment they see light and that causes the main part of the root to die off relatively quickly (Were talking hours not days).
Have you transplanted recently? Sometimes roots that get harmed during transplant can have this effect on specific tops and not all of them. Usually they perk up in a day or two if it happens at all. A picture would really help.

I just found out how to upload a photo. But no no transport. It's an outdoor grow and my second one in this particular soil. But I have uploaded a photo hope this can help better solve things.
image27809.jpg
image27809.jpg
image27809.jpg

not transport, transPLANT. Did you move it from a pot into the ground recently?

It looks like it might have found a dry spot in the soil, how much water do you give it when you water it?

poor fella doesn't look like she'll make it with all her leaves collapsed like that :rip:

The other plants in the immediate vicinity look okay :scratchinghead:

Maybe a jealous neighbor sabotaged one of the plants as revenge?

I would report this to the police right away.

:tokin:Vlad

Looks like the soil doesn't drain well or the pH is out of range. Too bad, poor fella on the right doesn't look like she'll make it with all her leaves collapsed like that :rip:

Vlad

I've seen plants come back from much worse drooping than that Vlad!

I've seen plants come back from much worse drooping than that Vlad!

Wow, I fail to be unimpressed by the super weed. Well in that case I hope she recovers!!! It's best to have these issues squared away before flower time comes. I have most experience with hydro, and if a plant goes flat like that in hydro, haha, forget about it!!!!

Vlad

It's just 1 plant with 5 tops. That's what's got me confused. There just one top with collapsed leaves and all other tops are healthy. But it's just 1 plant

Yea, the photos were hard to look at but after the 3rd time I see it's just 1. Hmmmmm , verrrry interesting.
I'm telling you the top looks bent from trauma to the stem. But there is still something to do about your yellow bottoms. Did you mix that soil in the hole there? The majority of the leaves don't look droopy so overwatering it should not be. Could you take a pH sample for us?

Vlad

Nope didn't transplant it it's been in the ground from day 1. I haven't had to water it much do to the frequent rain in my area. The plant was absolutely fine this morning. 10hrs later it looks like this.... I have had not one problem till now plant has thus been healthy very healthy till this. Again this is why I'm so darn confused as to what's going on. Never seen anything like it

lol yes they are I'm new to this. Well I come on the site all the time reading things but never had to post until now. I topped her once and she grew 5 tops on her own after topping just 1 time. This is a seed from my last year plant she leaves a cpl of seeds every harvest literally just a cpl and every year she gets better and better, but ran into this one problem. I call her the stimulus package"

Nope didn't transplant it it's been in the ground from day 1. I haven't had to water it much do to the frequent rain in my area. The plant was absolutely fine this morning. 10hrs later it looks like this.... I have had not one problem till now plant has thus been healthy very healthy till this. Again this is why I'm so darn confused as to what's going on. Never seen anything like it

hmm. It obviously has lost it's turgor pressure. The question is why? and why only on one branch? Usually lack of turgor pressure has to do with not enough water, but it can have other causes too sometimes. If I were in your shoes, I would spray that branch with plain water (during the morning hours) and see if you see an increase in leaf rigidity. Even if the leaves pop back up just a tiny bit, it would be a good sign that a main root that supplies that branch is too dry and I would saturate the ground really thoroughly. If it doesn't respond at all, well, I'm not sure what to do in that case. Maybe cut the branch if it doesn't get any better or if it gets worse? The rest of the plant looks great..

EDIT: like vlad said, you really want her to be healthy when the time comes for her to flower (which will be very soon if she hasn't started already)

Probably a hard pic to see but it's thunder storming and like every thunderstorm my baby loves thunderstorms :thumb: so I went out to spend some time with her and her favorite weather (also needed to smoke a joint for the back pain) and she is fine now from the looks of it. I'll keep u guys updated but for now she's back to her cheerful self. Think it may have been the exposed roots....
image27827.jpg

forget laying down with the TV, an evening thunderstorm with kindbud is quite relaxing. Glad to hear she is doing better!!

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom