Plants trying to flower?

Pappa Sunrise

420 Member
Are these girls trying to flower on me? Mazar strain, feminized. 11 weeks old. This is my first grow so I may have stressed them or am not giving enough hours of light. I’m giving them 18/6 light, which I just switched to 20/4. They seem to be stunted. Any help appreciated.

They might be pre flowers. but i'm not an expert. at 11 weeks veg why are you increasing the light hours instead of reducing them to get the buds going? how long do you plan to veg these pretty girls?

I wanted to veg until the SCROG was 75% full, they are only about half full right now. They kind of stopped growing for about two weeks.

if your strain does a decent stretch when you flip it might help fill it out. They look really nice, you should start a grow journal so we can watch them flower.

Your plants are pre-flowering. That simply means they are mature enough to go into flowering. Day length greater than 12 hrs will keep them from going full out flowering, so you are fine at 18/6 until you want

Your plants are pre-flowering. That simply means they are mature enough to go into flowering. Day length greater than 12 hrs will keep them from going full out flowering, so you are fine at 18/6 until you want
Ok thanks for the confirmation, I was afraid I may have stressed them into flower. Still learning a lot.

Back
Top Bottom