Platinum Cookies

Thanks man, looking for higher density I'm going to let this one mature up until the trichomes are turning Amber or it's toppling over. Getting kinda late for backbuilding and I'm not looking for additional shock but that is still an option.
Going for heavy sedation ? I like 100% cloudy and very little amber . Those stalks look very healthy for great support .

Going for heavy sedation ? I like 100% cloudy and very little amber . Those stalks look very healthy for great support .
Yes, I agree with the 100%. But I think for this one I'll let the trichomes turn from white to 50% of them going amber for this particular plant for more of the "in the couch" effects and a slightly higher yield.

I tested backbuilding on the cola on the far right a few weeks into flower. I've seen positive and negative results from previous tests. So far not much just a larger cola at the top of the plant but then again I think timing may also be key.
I realize I could add additional nutrients such as nitrogen to promote healthier foliage and possibly larger nugs but I believe the final product of this particular plant will be much more appealing as a Platinum Cookies strain when it's finished. A couple more weeks and we'll find out. I have multiple plants of this strain to compare quality.
I've also decided to shorter my watering schedule to approximately .5 gallons of water ph 6.4-6.6 every 24 hrs or as needed.
temps around 72-78°
Humidity 50-70%

IMG_20211016_214830705.jpg

I had to cut it yesterday.
Dry temps will be 65-72° with a humidity of 40°
Removed decaying foliage only, to hang for 4-7 days.
Then I'll remove all fan/ larger sugar leaves and hang for and additional 5-7 days.
Then into jars open or closed depending on smell and texture of the flower
IMG_20211030_015306570.jpg

IMG_20211030_033724717.jpg
IMG_20211030_010852090.jpg

Wow you have two entries for the Nug of the Month and that last bud shot Photo of the Month . To enter You have to put them in the Gallery then select add media ! Which more then likely you already know .

Back
Top Bottom