Please help diagnose plant 5 weeks into flower

Preachforcure

Hi Everybody, I have a Blue Blood now 5 weeks into flower and I started to notice a problem a few weeks ago and I'm still seeing this problem develop and haven't been able to fix it. Any help or thoughts would be great

Here's what I have done so far. First when I water I make sure that my pH is in range at 6.7-6.8 my runoff has been around 6.4. run off ppm has hung around 250-310 I thought it was a Cal Mag problem so I gave it a watering with Cal Mag didn't look like it helped so after 3 or 4 days I gave it a foliar feed of Cal Mag still no change so I flushed with pH'd water and waited a few days and gave it a normal dose of Technaflora Bloom feeding regimen and still no change after 6 more days so I just watered it yesterday with pH'd water...Here are plenty of pics

IMAG054121.jpg
IMAG054219.jpg
IMAG054321.jpg
IMAG054419.jpg
IMAG054526.jpg
IMAG054619.jpg
IMAG054717.jpg
IMAG054819.jpg
IMAG054923.jpg
IMAG055020.jpg
IMAG055118.jpg
IMAG055517.jpg

Thanks for any Help...:amen:

what is the medium you are using? They look well over watered to me. That could be the issue, causing root problems and the plant is starting too lock up. flushing in flower is never a good idea. At this stage there is no need to ever feed/water to run off. Only give just enough liquid so that the plant is dry or almost dry 24/48 hours later. Flushing with water will pull nutes from the soil that the plant needs at this crucial time of flower and will cause more deficiencies. just drop your base nute and boost to half strength for a few days to a week then resume regular feeding. Grab some great white mycorrhizae and some sensizym (or similar) and add that too your next couple of feeds to help root zone recover if there is root damage due to low oxygen levels.

the plant looks salvageable but allow to dry before adding anything. PH is a touch high, if its coco coir 5.8 is perfect, if its soil drop to 6.4.

I'm using Dr. Earth organic potting soil, Technaflora on a Feed water water cycle every 6 days so it only gets nutes every 18 days, it's also in a 7 gal (fabric) smart pot so I personally don't see the root zone drowning as the pot is dry in a day on the outside and there are roots from top to bottom in the pot out to the fabric. in another 5 days the soil is dry on top and I water then. I probably only have 2 more weeks before I cut her anyway and none of the buds show any problems that the fan leaves are showing. Also I here that a lot of people flush two weeks before harvest and feed only water at the end...

The drooping leaves are a classic sign of over watering. I would water/ feed less volume but more often. In soil when using heavy feeds a flush can start 2 weeks before harvest but flushing 5 weeks into flower is early, especially when plants have a much higher nute need during this time of explosive flowering. certainly water the last 2 weeks, in soil id only do one water to run off due to the time it takes to dry out then i would give daily or every 2 days enough liquid so that it is dry again and ready for liquid. this way will boost o2 in the rootzone and make plant grow faster and produce larger flowers.

Ive grown thousands upon thousands of plants, trust me.

i would give daily or every 2 days enough liquid so that it is dry again and ready for liquid. this way will boost o2 in the rootzone and make plant grow faster and produce larger flowers.

Ive grown thousands upon thousands of plants, trust me.

After it dries out good I will go with this as the plan...Thanks for all your help

Back
Top Bottom