I found the little bastards! Check out the pic! The bug is on the leaf left o the middle leaf, are of
You can spot him!

Attachments

• D838738C-C8FE-41DA-866D-A0653AD326BA.jpeg
    D838738C-C8FE-41DA-866D-A0653AD326BA.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 55
it definitely looks like spider mite damage. I have never got to the stage where I saw webs but the white spots do indicate mites have been eating. The problem is they are incredibly small and difficult to spot. They tend to hang out on the UNDERSIDE of the leaf and the only way I spotted them in my grow (after being alerted by the white, mottled spots) was by picking off a few of the damaged leaves, and using a strong light and a 60X lupe to check out the underside of the leaves. I only spotted about three (and they were beige in colour) after checking about 10 leaves - but they were there.

There aren't many good shots of the petioles or the stems of your leaves, but from the pics you posted I can see no purpling of stems/petiole so that - together with the state of your leaves - make me pretty sure it is not a Calmag issue but a mite issue. Go look at the underside of your leaves carefully with a strong light and powerful lupe.

Back
Top Bottom