Please Help!

I can make a simple recipe with black peat 70% perlite 30% and add to that 1tbsp of epsoma dolomite lime per gallon?

This will work?

Soilless is not hydro, and every soilless mix I have seen in the US has lime mixed in to stabilize the pH, usually around 5.7. That's where soilless seems to be designed to be. If you have slurry tested your mix and it comes out at 7, toss it outside or put a house plant in it.

And in my experience, any medium with lime buffering can be used without worrying about the pH of your nutrients for at least one grow. Maybe more depending on your water. If you want to pH your water, aim for 5.7 - 6.0 for peat.

I don't know how much lime to use to buffer your home made recipe, but you can try making this mix if you can find the ingredients:

The problem with my current plants, is that i transplant them from the 7.1 soil into the 2 new soils i got, the plagron light and the compo sana. 2 days passed until now so i guess im going to see changes after 3-4 days when the roots start taking the new mix of soil.

I throw there like 6 different kind of strains, most of them had the genetics of my previous grow, the super silver haze

something is not right definetely. let me take a photo of 2 plants i have, sprouted above soil on the 1/1/20, so they are in the 19th day today. 1 minute

20200119_093519.jpg

19 days, 12cm on the left, 9 cm on the right

Dude, its killing me............

I wanted to ask you one more thing, in the soilless mix with peat perlite and lime, if i add compost its changing anything?

These products should set them in a rapid start i think

Back
Top Bottom