Please take a look and tell me what you think

Hi Deketx, I have always grown with soil, and many times I have given too many nuts to my plants the simple remedy to recover the plant is to transplant them into a new pot with new soil, water with just water maybe RO until you see that color flow out dark usually if I use 11lt jars (3g) I use the same amount of water.If you can add expanded clay on the bottom of your pot at least 3 fingers, this will help to have more oxygen in the lower part which is usually the most wet and to keep away from runoff water.Too many feeds in bloom more manifest with leaves bent down, burnt spikes, very dark color or in the worst case of the plant block.
I hope you find it useful.
I just have to make a quick comment on this... clay or pebbles in the bottom of your container does not help with drainage and actually does the opposite... it keeps the area down there more moist than it would be with just plain soil. Soil is designed to have a specific flow through rate as well as a water retention rate. Oxygen is pulled down into the soil from the top because of the suction created by the top of the water table as it falls. Thinking that we need to put a layer of something down there to hold oxygen is not correct.. we need to just make sure to let the physics of the water table do its job and make sure that we have plenty of good soil down at the bottom for the roots to use.

[QUOTE = "Emilya, post: 4641987, membro: 93498"]
Penso che tu abbia innaffiato troppo presto con una goccia del genere ... Scommetto che c'è acqua stantia in piedi sul fondo del contenitore.
[/ CITAZIONE]

I refer more to this than to the supply of oxygen, adding expanded clay in the lower part as well as keeping the earth at a distance from the drain water also avoids the accumulation of minerals in that area, always if you water it by using water as in coco .The clay will never be impregnated with water like the underlying soil.

[QUOTE = "Emilya, post: 4641987, membro: 93498"]
Penso che tu abbia innaffiato troppo presto con una goccia del genere ... Scommetto che c'è acqua stantia in piedi sul fondo del contenitore.
[/ CITAZIONE]

I refer more to this than to the supply of oxygen, adding expanded clay in the lower part as well as keeping the earth at a distance from the drain water also avoids the accumulation of minerals in that area, always if you water it by using water as in coco .The clay will never be impregnated with water like the underlying soil.
Just goes to show you that there are as many ways to grow this weed as there are gardeners!

Back
Top Bottom