Take a look - Just for 1 second

the big lebow

can any one please tell me what's wrong with my baby? there is a yellow stains on the lower sets of leaves.
also the ends of the new growth are very light green, that its allmost look like yellow ends!
thanks for riding that.
in the second pic if u look on the middle of the leave u will se brown stains! i really wont to take care of those problem thank u so much!
eia239.jpg

Hi the big lebow,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Looks like general nutrient deficiencies to me: nitrogen, potassium, possible calcium and magnesium.
Without more details, it is difficult to offer assistance. If you read the stickies on "how to ask for help" and "problem solver" threads, in this sub-forum, you will get better results.

ok so here some details:
the plant is 35 days old, its cheese aoutoflawer 60 cmX60 cm tent the ph at this moment 6.2, 15 liter pot cocoperelite. hydro system and i fertilize for the first time one week ago 4 mil in 12 liter solution.

Since coco nor perlite haven't any nutrient properties in them you've waited a little too long before feeding. Small doses can be given around day 14, although I'm not familiar with hydro grows. They've got enough energy and food in their cotyledons for about a week then up to the nature (grower).

Back
Top Bottom