Please tell me what is the problem with plant

kokito28

bis.png

bis2.png

only 1week old:( noticet this problem today , can anybody tell me whats the problem? its lemon og haze auto under 600watt hps keeping temperatures between 23-30c

more than 100 views and no answer so friendly forum .. fck im outta here :) wasted time when registered there :) reddit all the way

There is NOTHING wrong with your girl. Leave her alone and give her proper lighting to grow. Water her every 4 days and see what transpires....

thank you for advice. its very low humidity there so i water them twice a day but with very little amount of water . ill water them every 4 day but exactly how much watter does it need? dont want to over water or underwater it . thanks for help

Your first problem is you are watering them twice a day. Huge mistake. I would use a bottle of water or 12 fl oz every 4 days or until the soil is somewhat dry. Its not good to overwater and thats what you`re doing...

This site is all abt helping each other. Don`t get impatient if you don`t get a quick response, the folks here are all very knowledgeable...You`re going to get more info here than anywhere else. Now, what type of set up do you have? Give us some insight as to what you`re doing...

This site is all abt helping each other. Don`t get impatient if you don`t get a quick response, the folks here are all very knowledgeable...You`re going to get more info here than anywhere else. Now, what type of set up do you have? Give us some insight as to what you`re doing...

Growbox Completa 120x120x200cm + 600w Agro i have this grow box :) 600wat hps 120x120x200cm Growbox and fan. its my first grow so im little bit nervous, thank you very much for advices:)

Back
Top Bottom