Powdered Hash?

sLiCe

When I bought hash on the street in the past, it came in a block that I would tear a piece off of, stick on a pin under a jar and smoke. The local Medical Dispensery I visit sells hash as a powder/small crumbly pebbles by the gram. Ive never dealt with hash like this before so - Is this meant to be put ontop of a bowl or...?

When I bought hash on the street in the past, it came in a block that I would tear a piece off of, stick on a pin under a jar and smoke. The local Medical Dispensery I visit sells hash as a powder/small crumbly pebbles by the gram. Ive never dealt with hash like this before so - Is this meant to be put ontop of a bowl or...?

Yes, and hash is made from kief. I persobally think that kief is better without the extra processing.

Its called kief.

I usually put a lil grinded up bud in the bottom of the bowl then pack some kief on top. You can sprinkle it on top your bud before you roll it. You can press it, whatever.

I thouhght keif was mostly crystals? This is like a dark colored poweder... I watched that old "how to make hash" video on youtube ( YouTube - How to make hash from Marijuana ) and it looks exactly like what the guy has in the tea strainer at about 1:40.

I thouhght keif was mostly crystals? This is like a dark colored poweder... I watched that old "how to make hash" video on youtube ( YouTube - How to make hash from Marijuana ) and it looks exactly like what the guy has in the tea strainer at about 1:40.

Hash/Kief/Crystals come in all kinds of different shades of color ranging from a nice creamy golden yellow to a dark rich chocolatey brown. This has to do with the genetics of the plant the kief came from. If the plant is harvested early this would result in a more lighter colored hash b/c the trichome heads are only milky of clear as compared to a plant that has gone longer with amber trichome heads. Hope I didnt lose ya.

So since it looks like where I pointed out in the video, would it be wise to continue the process? Putting it on top of a bowl seems to act as a coal used by people who smoke tobacco hookas - it just kinda creates a perminant cherry that stays lit and burns my bowl all the way down which is a waste. Im just trying to come up with a more practical way to not waste this as Ive read of wonderful experiences with it :)

its pretty dumbass proof, not that i think anyone here's a dumbass. you put a chunk of dry ice in a coffee can with an ounce. shake like you're churning butter. burp the evaporated dry ice (it evaps right to gas, perfectly safe, its carbon dioxide anyway, if there were any on your hash it wouldn't burn) once in a while to prevent the lid from explosively blowing off (gas equals pressure), and sift through the finest mesh filter you can (i use pottery glaze filters, 80 microns). the resultant powder under your filter is pure kiefy goodness.

with the wonderwoman strain from nirvanashop.com i averaged about 8 grams per ounce of plant. i dry ice extracted right after maturity in the grow.

Back
Top Bottom