Powdery mildew control in flower?

pointer80

Hello all, I was wondering, What can be used to control or prevent PM. in the later weeks of flower? Also how late into flower can you use certain cures/preventative measures? Right now I am using potassim bicarbonate in early flower as a preventative.

Organic tools are sulphur, diluted milk or certain kinds of bacteria. I wouldn’t use sulphur on bloom though. The other two will work very well in flowering, milk can leave a smell though.

Organic tools are sulphur, diluted milk or certain kinds of bacteria. I wouldn’t use sulphur on bloom though. The other two will work very well in flowering, milk can leave a smell though.
do you know the names of the bacteria? Thanks

I can give you a list of names, but you need a lab to isolate them :) It’s better to find a proper product, something like Serenade. I don’t really know any other names, so you have to browse a bit.

Humidity control and air flow is your best bet

hydrogen peroxide and water mixture,, five parts water , one part peroxide. can be used right up to harvest, as a matter of fact, lotto folks use this mixture as a bud wash,, with a rinse after

mildew near impossible to eliminate,, it sneaks into the darkest places on plants, and in a perpetual grow, just keeps transferring from old to new

persistence a must. spray the trunks and soil as well

helps to know that powdery mildew is a very, very common issue for the home grower, least according to all the research i have done.

milk,, dunno if it works because i tried it,, no smell problem but it left a coating on everything that was not at all pleasant, and did not wash off either, so i abandoned milk as a solution

cheers

Back
Top Bottom