Prairies Anyone?

Prairies (MB) and legal here! Just signed up and introduced myself, I can't PM until I post 50 times but it would be cool to shoot the shit with some of you that aren't super far away and talk genetics etc...

Prairies (MB) and legal here! Just signed up and introduced myself, I can't PM until I post 50 times but it would be cool to shoot the shit with some of you that aren't super far away and talk genetics etc...
Congrats.

Being legal is fantastic.

It just feels good that I don't need to worry about it, the stress it can bring sometimes if you are taking a risk is a weight on your shoulders. Hopefully it's legal soon and nobody has to worry about anything. I just set up the grow tent, just needs more plants...

Im in Calgary and currently planning out a grow space and all the details. One thing im stuck on right now is what soil to use. Any suggestions??

Im in Calgary and currently planning out a grow space and all the details. One thing im stuck on right now is what soil to use. Any suggestions??

Calgary also. DWC set up so I can't help with soil, but thought I'd say hey.

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi!

ProMix Organic is readily available here at Rona so I think that will be my choice for my first grow.

I just started reading DocBuds journals to learn about Brix...over 500 pages so maybe in a few years I'll be ready to attempt his method...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Any of you outdoor growers have any strains you like for our short season? I tried with clones last year and a early October frost took my girls out.

Any of you outdoor growers have any strains you like for our short season? I tried with clones last year and a early October frost took my girls out.

Great question. I've only grown indoors myself, but would be curious all the same. Did you plant in April/May?

"Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers."

June 1st but they were already 10 inches tall by then. At the end of September they were just over 6 feet tall.

Ive read that "Early" strains are decent, autoflowers are probably the best bet but yield is lower. I was still curious if anyone had specific strains that were tried and true.

June 1st but they were already 10 inches tall by then. At the end of September they were just over 6 feet tall.

Ive read that "Early" strains are decent, autoflowers are probably the best bet but yield is lower. I was still curious if anyone had specific strains that were tried and true.
Early strains would work best.

In Ontario the early and purps did well.

Season is pretty short here.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Back
Top Bottom