Pre98 Bubba Kush Reversal: S1's & Crosses

todays orange bubba
DSC_0027 (2).JPG
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0144.JPG

High Bubba lovers! :ciao:

My Sour Bubba came down last Friday. 133 days since sprout, 80days since flip and 70days since I first noticed pistil hairs in the tops.

Thanks @katsubluebird - it’s a really gorgeous and vigorous :D plant to grow.

Some beautiful colours came in during the last weeks and the leaves turned a beautiful blue-black as it ripened (esp. the last 2 weeks).

Aromas were quiet through most of flower but there was coffee for sure and a strong diesel fuel smell developed and got thicker and stronger over the last weeks as well. Couldn’t smell it so much as feel it sometimes, the fuel fumes effect - like it’s stripping yer nostrils just a little bit.

Now, after 5 days hanging and 24hrs in jars (between 65-70% right now, coming down slowly) the fuel smell has eased a little bit and when I opened the jars just now I got sweet, sweet coffee.

There’s an element to the aroma that is fully delicious but I can’t put a name to it :hmmmm: . Anyhoo, enough chatter - here’s the harvest photo-dump!
:bongrip:

Preparing: Sour Bubba’s cousin Bubba Hash in the pipe!

Let there be sunlight...

usually when you take the bamboo stakes out a plant flops over. This one sprang back up!

I was totally in love with its black leaves! :love:

Nearly ready to weigh... just in jars and hitting the 65-70% range.

Early quick-dried tester was cerebal, pain relieving and energising - a little mildly mind expanding at times too, but not unfocused or scattered at all. Almost no body stone - but a good nap about 3 hours later. About perfect really. Looking forward to seeing how that develops of changes with cure. The smells are already morphing.

Many, many thanks to Katsu and the canna gods and goddesses ...

:love:
:Namaste:

That's a sweeet Sour Bubba harvest @Amy Gardner . Great job.
Nice! Thanks Jim :circle-of-love:
Very nice harvest, the colors are popping. Terps sound on point.
thanks Penny! :thanks:

BLB looks seriously greasy! And looks like it still has some time to go... but cant really make that call from pics. Speaking of, it looks like web by mould to me in the first pic - but it could be a flare of the light. Just had to mention i in case - i know (i think :hmmmm: ) your eyes have had some issues so better safe than oops!

Back
Top Bottom