Preparing for gorilla grow

jeff123

Hello,I am ironing out my last problems to prepare for my first upcoming grow and i thought some experienced input would help. For my strain I'm going with Kaya Gold from nirvana. I plan on growing 10 plants and the 10 free ones. I am still debating if i should use the propaganda 2 to germinate or not.For soil i have a bunch of different soils I plan to mix.For fertilizer I am making own. I have my location picked out in a patch of wood in between farm land which my buddy owns so if I can't make it out to water my plants i can call him up. I plan on planting late April early May (I live in Ohio)

Things I need answered
-Since I am having car issues I don't think I can make it out to my plant that often maybe once a week and my buddy can water once a week you think ill be fine?

-I heard some complaints online about Nirvana sometimes not stealth shipping and I still live with my parents so I can't have that happen(any other recommended seed sites?).

(Any other strains?)

Hey mate, I don't live in the US and have a different climate here, but even through summer my stealth outdoor girls do fine with just 1 good watering per week. Your conditions might demand more, or less though..
They get planted straight in the ground and do get a little shade through the day.

And as for seedbanks, I only ever buy from "Attitude Seedbank".
Very good at stealth shipping.

I think I have everything ready but my last problem is germination I want to germinate inside but need the germination kit to be stealthy were I can hide it do they sell stuff like this a Home Depot or a local growing place

My absolute favourite way to germ is just pop the seeds in a cup of water until it sprouts a tap root, and then gently plant into Jiffy-7® pellets, which are available at most garden/hardware shops.
The stealthiness of this setup is up to you :)
I can tell you that until they have grown a few inches, they really do not need very much light.
A shaded spot outside under a bush, or inside under a 20w desk lamp...
Easy to keep hidden. :)
Good luck bro

EDIT: Jiffy Pellets are also how I root clones, with a very high success rate.

Back
Top Bottom