Prices around the world

It depends if ur legal in michigan...if ur legal u can get 9z 200 all day long...if u dont have medical card ur lookin at 400. Maybe more. Stay medicated lol

I saw an 80 dollar eighth the other weekend in a Sacramento dispensary. I laughed, looked at the people like they were a joke and walked out. We all need to be looking into growing our own medication if your body and state will allow it. Half the time we bring meds back from these dispensaries that have been attacked by bugs in these peoples grow rooms.. But they won't care due to the amount of meds needed, they will send it off to the club to dispense it out at an inflated price.
At this point I feel the prices on meds around my area are devastating towards our health. mind and body.
I will never pay what they are asking for the quality they are pushing. Sorry for the rant LOL.
Grow your owns budssss! :high-five:

you must have a nice connection lol I pay 100 for a half.

Yep - consistant and good. Sometimes it's a hassle though. I'm setting up now for my first autoflower, thought I'd give it a try. If all goes well I might invest in "high tech" LED's and stuff.

Well down here in the volunteer state in middle Tn you are going to pay around 20 a g for any type of dro or good indoor but for reggie and med you will pay 5 a g as for oz I usually get them for 225 from a friend of mine.

In NE of the US prices are 20/g
45-55/eighth (depends on quality)
85-100/quarter
140-160/half
250-350/ oz

If you know the right people, you get the better stuff cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom