Prime First-Time Outdoor/Indoor Grow

Re: Prime First-time Outdoor/Indoor grow.

haha yeah i know right!? Hey just wondering, should i clip off the leaves that I singed with the light bulb? or should I just leave it? Is it like a waste of the plants energy to keep that leaf/leaves? And I'm too lazy to post the new picture of the grapefruit haze, but i'm just hoping its because they are a brand new set, but some new stems/leaves are sprouting out the top, and today they kinda made their push to be out, but they are drooping and twisting... Is this because they are newly sprouted? The stem doesn't seem to be supporting their weight. Hopefully they straighten out a little bit in the next couple of days

alright! Still not much going on update wise. The girls are growing up so quick! They've been in Veg for about 3 weeks. I was thinking of in a week or 2 to put them in the 5 gallon's then a week after switch to flowering. If thats a little off let me know please! Anyway here's some pictures of the girls!

girls5.jpg

and heres the grapefruit haze
GFH_3-14.jpg

and white russian
WR_3-14.jpg

almost time to build my little mini DIY greenhouse XD

Lookin good man, healthy as can be, lush green. Ive also thrown my plant outdoors too, cant beat the cali sun! Also, remember that once they start flowering, that they will stretch up a good amount or so. As for flowering outdoors, your gonna have to take em in early cause from now till fall, the light hours are only gonna get longer, which is not suitable for flowering, 12 hours max light for flower :)

Heres now my mother plant looks in the shade. Gonna take a few more cuts then flower her
IMG_17284.JPG

im trapped in central valley, so i cant trade with yah sadly :( Shes 2.5 feet tall last time i checked. But yeah, if you were to naturally flower outdoors, they'll most likely grow all summer long and get bigger than mine and give you a nice yeild by october/november time. Anyways. :goodluck: man, when i start flowering the mother, ill make a new journal for that one :) Lets see your gals grow to become sexy monsters :p !!!

p.s., mines in a 5gallon right now, they can get pretty big in those containers, lots of root space!

haha hell yeah.. but I'm tryin to give myself some medication for my knee pain as I'm out of work for the time being due to a torn ACL, so I'm not trying to veg them all summer!! haha... I'm low on $$$ and want my plants to be ready lol. So you think i'll have to bring them inside from outside while flowering? I don't even think the sun is up over 12 hours right now or is it? haha either way yeah, I need to transplant in the next few weeks or so to the 5 gallon pot.. hey when you were flowering your last blue dream, do you remember how tall they were when you started flowering and how tall they finished at?

Right now the sun is less than 12, but it will hit more than 12 soon enough and it will screw up with flowering. You, and me, are gonna have to put em in a dark room after 12 hours of sun. As for the stretch, I forgot the exact amount, but mine stretched a good 1 foot minimum. Usually the plant will double its hight when the light source is strong (like the sun)

nice nice... good thing I have a shed in the back yard haha. The white russian is already getting pretty smelly with like just less than a month of veg time, and I can't have the home smelling as we have over a lot of company most of the time(and I'd prefer them not knowing. :Rasta: ) Either way, I'm pretty excited to start the flowering cycle and need to go to the dispensary near me to pick up some of the bloom/flower nutes. I'm pretty pleased with the veg stuff I got from them, the plants seem to be loving it, and they are always a really nice dark solid green... Not as vibrant as your plant though... Your blue dream plant makes my knees weak! haha. Maybe its just my camera I donno... I just use my phone. You use a more upscale camera for yours? Or are your plants just that much prettier than mine? :tokin:

I just us a simple canon point-and-shoot camera. Nah your are much prettier than mine brotha :winkyface::winkyface::laughtwo: . I just think it's the camera angle and lighting. I took that pic in the shade just as the sun was going down. And if you think they smell now, just wait till flowering, my last grow i took it in the backyard a few times, the whole back smelled in wonderful ways :)

Pffffft haha. So you're an expert gardener and expert photographer ;P And I know, I've tried to do as much research on the strains that I chose (unfortunately not until after I got them haha.) So I mean, I'm super ecstatic about them, just the White Russian from what I read is a very VERY smelly strain. I guess I'll see how it turns out smell wise though, if its an issue I probably wont grow the strain again, but I hope thats not the case. The White Russian is growing super healthy and sprouting so many perfect new branches. Would be a shame if I have a good harvest from it, and wont be able to grow it again(at least not until I get a new grow area :p).

P.S forgot to mention, it looked like somethin chewed a few holes in the GrapeFruit Haze leaves, like 3 little spots, but I been watching it closely since, and no new bite marks have formed, and its growth is still going strong.. Should I be worried about anything? I've inspected with a magnifying glass for spider mites and I'm clean on those.. I see a few gnats flying around them outside but thats about the extent of it, and when I see them I make sure to get them off

Thanks for the kind words Prime! You definately gotta watch out for them buggers! Spider mites are the worst, if you start seeing tiny webs and under the leaves you see lil bugs with a maginifer, you better starter killing em of before it gets worse. If youve ever see those sticky yellow tabs, that what i use for outdoors, it attracts gnats, flies, and things of that nature. As a precaution, keep the girls away from other plants to help keep pests away.

1663487405293.png

sigh... so this week has been rough on the girls. I don't necessarily know whats going on, everything has maintained the same.. It was a little nicer outside this week so they got a lot more time outdoors. I've been having a few of the smaller lower foliage turning yellow, dying, and falling off. I don't know if thats at all normal, but I highly doubt it is. Trying to nail what the problem is and how to fix but am having some trouble, maybe you guys might know? Like I said all the routine/light cycles/water cycles has remained the same, and this week I've been struggling a little bit with their health.
**Happening on both the grapefruit haze and the white russian**

Here's a picture of the White Russian, 2 other fan leaves fell off this morning, this one looks like its about to go too.. and its a little bit bigger of a leaf(still near the bottom though).

wtfgoingon.jpg

and here's the grapefruit haze... not as bad, but yellowing none-the-less.
wtf11.jpg

*** NOTE *** The top leaves are perfectly healthy and lush, the plant is still growing and looks beautiful, the White Russian is getting pretty smelly, even in Veg.

Back
Top Bottom