Pro-mix

Interesting my plant are bushy clones some yellow leave but the lower fan leave foxfarm nut twice a week but let me say flower just started for me. do you have pictures of the yellowing oh and dont spray the plants either meaning spray water on leaves

I'm guessing yer medium is spent for nutes and u need to add some. Its a hungry plant u gotta feed her. I'd recommend PH perfect nutes from advanced nutrients. Mix it a little weaker than it says on the bottle and see how that goes.

Personally I use GH trio nutes but they are a bit more effort and ya gotta sort out the PH a lot more.

The pro mix potting soil probably does get spent for nutes quickly but I'd say thats a good thing. U have a lot more leeway to add better targeted nutes for flower.

Isaw the video I had the sound off and the little guy was adding like 10 different bottles of juice in the containers to keep ph at 5.3.to 6.8 you realy need to add all that for one plant.? again sound was off lets say you put all that in a liter of water

No. Most are a 2 or 3 part mix. Then u may need a ph up or down depending on where the nutes and water mix to. That's it.

Once u got that all dialed in for a few grows or at least one then u can look at enhancer additives but dont start with them.

I ordered Base Nutrients there is a recipe look easy Ill try this with my Buddha in 4 weeks lets see if it will help I'm going to keep my promix and see I do understand about the yellow leave i get them all the time but only the bottom leaves and deep inside the plant

Back
Top Bottom