Pro-mix

I'd stay away from fox farms if yer new. There are as many people with issues using it here as singing its praises. I think its just really hot and has to be mixed properly.

Take pro mix HP and mix it 3 parts pro mix to 1 part sterilized organic compost from wherever and add a tabkespoon of dolomite lime per gallon of promix that goes in. Done.

I use pro mix and foxfarm and its going ok i prepare a gallon of foxfarm nut and feed my plant 2 time a week never mix my promix with anything not saying it bad or anything. let me know how your grow is doing with promix maybe we can share a few thoughts

I have sulfos gold a,b,c and some excelorator and rootstarter all sulfos line and some clone gel but that stuff is a little scatch it has no npk ratios or any thing and there feeding chard is bull aswell but I have some large cans of it so I use it till its done butt it was cheap and I can grow some great weed with it. But after this I wil get the plagron feed line. As there promix works great.

unfortunately i cant get that here in Quebec or were i'm located. I saw your line there they have nice stuff bat quamo ive been looking for that to mix in my promix. you do a 50/50 on a few plants see how they react for a few weeks withought feeding. All my clones I used an aloe vira plant and they all took nicely:) these are 7 weeks old there slow but doing ok I think i need better lights

unfortunately i cant get that here in Quebec or were i'm located. I saw your line there they have nice stuff bat quamo ive been looking for that to mix in my promix. you do a 50/50 on a few plants see how they react for a few weeks withought feeding. All my clones I used an aloe vira plant and they all took nicely:) these are 7 weeks old there slow but doing ok I think i need better lights

looks nice maybe add a hps in the middel of the led pannels its a nice addition to leds I have 2 mars hydro 180 w draw panels and one 150w hps in the middel

My personal experience with foxfarm is that they did well all through veg and showed no signs of deficiencies until about the 4th or 5th week of flower. At that point I started having to amend the soil slightly, using worm castings and spraying with calcium nitrate and kelp in a spray bottle at night. Other than that, the fox farm was great. It was an experiment to see how their claims matched up to what actually happened.

Other than my two present experimental dwc buckets, I have been using Pro mix HP since the beginning. You could use the one that is called promix M, it is the same product only it contains mycorrhizae as a soil and root inoculant. Promix is great as a first-time medium. Choose your nutrient line, don't forget to add Cal Mag and pH your water..... And you're good to go. Just follow the feeding schedule.

yea fox farm is good tiger bigbloom and the other i dont dont remember what tires me is having to mix all the time wish i could get a 100 gallon water tank with an aerator stone and dump the mix accordingly and fill up 2 litter botles thats what i give plant twice a week. this mixing all time is a drag i have 21 plants to feed

Pro mix is a good product. You can run it as soil as it does have some cec properties and amend it or you can leave it alone and treat it like soilless adding all your nutes during feedings. I run pro mix HP with about 1/3 more perlite added. And treat it like it is, a base soil, it holds the plants but doesn't feed them.

I will keep that in mind I would like to find a recipe for a good mix on my next grow and compare with this grow
have a mix perlite batquamo all that stuff mix it all up and see what gives

Hello , I am using pro mix -m and having problems , my plants were doing great through veg and now that I am 2nd week into flower I am having major yellowing issues , I didn't need to add any nutrients through veg , just water , now it seems I have a deficiency . the bag reads 20-12-8 , also I was watering once a week for veg , its seems this soil really holds on to moisture longer than ff but it seems to drop off fast on the nutrients side quick , I am growing 3 white widow af plants and they all seem to develop this issue at the same time , it seems its a all or nothing when it comes to nutrients with this soil , I feel the ph of this soil is high also, but it was great for the 6 weeks of veg , strong bush plants with topping , I like this product but it needs to be carefully monitor for nutrient fall off .

I have some yellow leave i notice this on the big leave not so much on the little leave. My girls are in second day of flower
there next feed is Sunday before bed. I will keep an out on this. What nutrients you using

Hello , I am using pro mix -m and having problems , my plants were doing great through veg and now that I am 2nd week into flower I am having major yellowing issues , I didn't need to add any nutrients through veg , just water , now it seems I have a deficiency . the bag reads 20-12-8 , also I was watering once a week for veg , its seems this soil really holds on to moisture longer than ff but it seems to drop off fast on the nutrients side quick , I am growing 3 white widow af plants and they all seem to develop this issue at the same time , it seems its a all or nothing when it comes to nutrients with this soil , I feel the ph of this soil is high also, but it was great for the 6 weeks of veg , strong bush plants with topping , I like this product but it needs to be carefully monitor for nutrient fall off .

Was not aware pro-mix produced any base soil with added nutrients. You sure you have pro-mix?

hello , no it is potting soil and yes its pro mix looking at the bag as I type , organic potting soil , from home depot in Canada

wow , that is the pro mix I am using and haven't added ant nutrients yet but my plant is yellowing heavily, tested soil and it was 6.0 , so I am not sure if it too much or to little nutrients as I am 2nd week in flower , it just became a experiment .

Back
Top Bottom