Problem after foliar spray

jueyman

I had a calcium deficiency that I were able to stop the problem but I started to foliar spray to prevent further problems. So for this week foliar spray I used Calcium Carbonate and Epsom last. I followed the advice I was given about using 1 teaspoon of Calcium Carbonate. So I always go the foliar spray between 30 min before lights off or 10 minutes. WHen I woke up and go to check the girls I notice they had like white spots from the foliar spray they look like I were painting and dropped white paint on them. So I checked if they were burned and I were able to clean the leaf. I wonder what can I do to clean the leaves , spaying with clean water will solve the problem?

Seems like you could spray them with plain water. It will help them absorb more Ca and partially rinse off the residue. If you just want to get rid of the stuff, rinse them.

Here is a pic
20161029_103022.jpg

Seems like you could spray them with plain water. It will help them absorb more Ca and partially rinse off the residue. If you just want to get rid of the stuff, rinse them.

How is the best way to do that? I mean should i spray them every day until they get clean?

I'd probably rinse them once or twice by spraying them gently with water, but a little left over residue isn't going to hurt anything.

I'd probably rinse them once or twice by spraying them gently with water, but a little left over residue isn't going to hurt anything.

when you say once or twice you mean in a day or days apart? Sorry for the dumb quesrions i'm a beginner and want to make sure to not hurt the plants

Back
Top Bottom