Problem with seedlings

Dino24

Two different plants one sweet zombie fem and one glue gelato auto, sweet zombie is growing crazy never seen anything like dis before, was wondering does everything look normal for 17days could use any help

4CC9D2E8-6AC9-4877-80CA-E871FFEB4051.jpeg

C6CC3035-F697-4792-A507-0BBF13FDF4BB.jpeg

Hey pictures in natural or white lighting would help to see the young plant better... And yes as you water the soil should compress to an extent... So if it's compressing you can add more on top, or if your going to transplant don't worry about as she'll get a new home with adequate soil.

There's a few reasons for sprouts to have twisty leaves at a young age. Over/ under watering...heat stress... Pest ..disease or lack of nutrients........sometimes.....sometimes it's a weird genetic thing.

17 days from the day they sprouted thinking about jus starting over bc they seem stunted never had this problem before this is my 3rd grow usually use fox farm ocean forest switched to coast of main growers mix for this grow

Vivosun tent, 3gallon fabric pots, coat of main growers mix soil, temp 72-75 degrees, humidity 60 is high low is like 5. 100w led
Did you say humidity low is 5 as in the single digit? How often have you fed in 17 days?
How far from the light?

Seedling stage my humidity runs 75-85% for the first few days then it stays at 65 for the remainder of seedling stage into 60 but only at the start of veg.

It's almost impossible with her little roots to get anything from the pot, she needs high humidity to take anything in. This could be an issue that can be remedied fast.

Just for comparison, these were mine yesterday at 17 days above. They are in 3gl water reserve pots....

We can fix this girl I'm sure. Can you get non purple pics at all. How is her coloring regardless of the twists

My bad I Ment 50%, havent fed was going to wait atleast 30 days. Light is around 27/28 inches from top of canopy
Oh phew!!! I was nervous! Lol

I think we have to drop that light down for sure. Do you have space on your phone to download an app called Photone?

havent fed was going to wait atleast 30 days.
They need food at the signs of the 2nd set of trues...30 days is too long, imo. I think we can jump it up some. Can you add some topping amendments? Earthworm castings, bat guano?

I always give my plants a fighting shot. If they are still fighting, I fight with them.

A lot of people just want the yield but I'm in it for the grow and the learning.

If you're that person, too, let's fix it.

Do you have pics in natural light or can you take some? Is she green, light green, yellow-doesn't seem it from the initial pics but hard to tell.

If you can download that app, it will let you see what PPFD you have hitting the plants. Let you know how much to lower that light to increase their ability to catch up some.

I was told about it and I have not stopped using it. I was new to LED grows last year and almost burnt one to death without the app as a seedling it looked yellow and about your size for nearly 30 days.

20211116_072834.jpg

Everyone told me to toss it...

She, my NYC Diesel, turned into this..
As for yield, uncompromised, really.

20220314_200237.jpg

Sweet zombie fem

0B0A55CA-520D-491F-B75D-892CFFF52EC2.jpeg
See, she looks a lot better than my NYC did.

I kind of think the leaf thing may be a genetic thing. Her coloring looks nearly fine. She's not dying

Figured it was jus a weird mutation, lights shut off in about 30 minutes and I gotta be at work soon so going to fix the lights to hang lower when I get off tonight
You running on 18/6? Comment back after work when you get collected again and all set up! Have a good day!

cmon Dino were pullin for ya :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom