Problem

Ice cream

Please look at these plants. The 2 large ones are forbidden Runtz auto on Day 52 and were fed 5 grams of MegaCrop mixed in 1 gallon of water left out overnight. Ph is between 6-7.

The smaller on is on Day 30 I believe. All days are from sprout

IMG_2874.jpeg

IMG_2873.jpeg

IMG_2875.jpeg

They look hungry though and the way the leaves are curling makes me think maybe they went under watered a bit.
If you're doing the wet/dry thing, that's meant specifically for the vegetative cycle but in flower you'll want to water more often. No worries though, the buds still look like they're doing alright. You just want to green em up a bit if u can.

@Regrowth thank you for your help. I do have a question for you. Where did you get 5.68 grams from? I am not disputing what you are suggesting just curious as how did you come up with that number?

IC
I feed 1.5g/L from start until finish pretty much. (3.785l * 1.5g).
I mostly grow clones though and find they like the extra nutes even in veg.
For any plants from seed, early in veg it might be better to follow the 1.19g/L or whatever it is -
but from my experience it's pretty hard to overfeed with MC.

but from my experience it's pretty hard to overfeed with MC.

who told you that ? it's insanely easy to overfeed with MC. MC is crazy high in n and has loads of pk. it runs hot in flower.

I’ll check them every day and if it get better/worse.

what's your media ? there's a few things that could be wrong here. once it gets this advanced it's hard to correct the root causes.

the ph sounds off for starters, but it's media dependent. your ph is not correct for either soil or non soil grows. i'd correct that.

Roots Organic soil

do you know which mix ? there are a few with similar names. some are peat based, some are coco based, some are a franken mix. how you ph will change depending on the base.

do you know if you have a ph buffered mix ?

@bluter The bag says Roots Organic original.
And a quick google search lists this for Roots Organic Original. Might even be listed on the back of the bag.

Ingredients: Perlite, coco fiber, peat moss, composted forest material, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, soybean meal, alfalfa meal, fishbone meal, kelp meal, greensand, mycorrhizal fungi.

Most of the time "composted forest material" is composted wood chips and sawdust for the most part with some composted bark and leaves.

As for the pH give Roots Organic a call and ask them or check their website.

As for the pH give Roots Organic a call and ask them or check their website.

after some checking i see they claim it's buffered, but they recommend ph at 5.8 to 6.3 if encountering issues. so they are running a little closer to hydro rules, and just touching on soil rules.

@Ice cream - if you are feeding between 6 and 7 then you could be missing the window. the type of damage is consistent with ph issues. if your ph is normally at a 7 when feeding, you may want to bring it down to recommended levels.

We need an acronym cheat sheet for these forums. What is MC?
Yep, a lot of people shortening words to a single letter and slowing down how fast many can pick up what is being said. And it has to drive some of the foreign language people up a wall since translation software will not figure it out either.

But, it is short for the Mega Crop fertilizer which the OP (Original Poster) mentioned using in the first msg.

Back
Top Bottom