Problems re-occurring

Theoneeyedguy2020

So it seems I’m having nutrient deficiencies/toxicities. and I can’t control them ! I need help lol the pictures shall help you smarties ! I don’t know what’s on the leaf and also I don’t know if the middles are yellowing. :(
6BC92C3F-B56B-429A-9709-679BB6AD42C4.jpeg93112306-8826-4E50-BEDE-6666D1251DC9.jpegB911AFCD-56DA-4914-8A57-A48EED665FF2.jpeg2CF419C6-EC09-4399-BFEC-23369DDE224D.jpeg

Why flush with such a low pH in soil? 6.5 would be more appropriate. I would give a shot at diagnosis before dumping a bunch of incorrectly pHed water on them and hoping for the best.
This way you will learn something other than to flush every time you see a problem. You can learn how to avoid this happening in the future.
What soil are you in ?
What fertilizers and amounts are you using?
What is your water source?
Most importantly...fact check people. Including me. Ultimately you are in control of your own garden and you call the shots.

Here are some helpful charts.
Nutrient_Chart2.gif
marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

Can you take a full picture of your plant? In some bright lighting? I'd like to see where on the plant the damage is located.

This helps to tell us if it is an immobile or mobile nutrient problem. Or perhaps gives a clue to the pH being off.

Are you in soil or soilless? I saw a pro mix bag. Take a pic of that too please, when you can or give a good description.

Ok..you are in a soil-less mix. Which means you follow hydro pH guidelines.
I use soil. I will try to find someone more experienced to help you.

5.8 ~ 6.0 pH water wash your soil. and waiting
My humble apologies, he is in soil-less, I thought the plants were in soil. You must have noticed the pro mix bag, where I failed to.

Back
Top Bottom