Pure South American Landrace Genetics & Greek Kalamata/Athena Landraces

Tomster420

Hello everyone :)

I was just wondering if anyone knows the seedbank(s) that would hold such genetics or if some member on here has access to TRUE genetics mentioned in the heading I'd love to have a chat ;)

Just throwing it out there,

Have a good one :thumb:

Try Ace Seeds. I contacted someone at the company a while back and suggested that it could be beneficial, to both the company and the members here, if they would become a forum sponsor - and they did, lol (which means that any money you spend on their merchandise sort of helps pay them back for helping to pay our favorite forum's bills). I know they work with a lot of landrace strains, including ones from the Americas. They also offer "breeders' packs," which include seeds from multiple parent lines. Oh, if I were a rich man... ;)

EDIT: If you do end up buying anything from them (or any of our other forum sponsors, for that matter), they might appreciate it if you'd let them know that you did and "thanks for being a sponsor at 420Magazine.com. I figure that these companies have no way of knowing you're even a member here unless you use one of their banner links to go directly from this website to the company's unless you tell them. And it's probably nice to know that they're getting some return on their investment.

The above is my opinion, of course.

You might also get some useful replies if you ask your question in this thread:
Landrace Genetics 101
EDIT: Oops. I should have realized that you were aware of that one, lol.

Back
Top Bottom