Purple Bud IWS 36 pot 600w HPS/600w LED

That's two separate rooms it's getting dismantled though that was the last spin even built a wee bar with taps for my nutes lol

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1761183115.jpg

Smoke test

How you doing mate I would say 4 pots per light but if it's in a 2.2 tent think you could fit 16 in there 4 per square meter so you should buy an additional 2 lights maybe try but 2x 600w leds the ones I've got were only 90 pounds each and they are fuckin magic produce fantastic bud. That way you've got a better light spectrum penetrating the plants. I used auto flowers once to try them out and was extremely disappointed with them bought think different seeds from diafem they were shite the best yielder was northern lights auto and that was a freebie probably got a few ounces off that but the others were less than an ounce very poor and no use to any cunt. But there's folk on here that claim to get 9 oz plus I'd need to see that to believe it personally. If you top the plant in week two and bend the branches outwards top each new growth once or twice let them veg 5 or 6 weeks then whack them into flowering you should average 5 oz a plant. Your tent will be like a fuckin jungle but just let it go wild man all you need to worry about is the reservoir. Strip all the lower shite off about 5 weeks into flowering though get more energy going to the top canopy. So 16 plants my man and aim for 80 ounces. Happy gardening ..

So on an even smaller scale, if one was in a 1.3m X 1.3m tent, 4 pots...and aim for 20 oz? Does that take a big res?

Thanks, very intrigued.

Cheers!

425Jesse - Grow 2 - A Journey With Super Silver Haze From Seed In Soil

Jolly Rancher Sativa - A Rookie Adventure Indoors

Yeah definitely mate 20 oz not for 4 pots 100l resivior would be fine last you a couple of weeks in veg then probably need to top it up every week or so deep into flowering

Hey man, Iv just ordered the IWS 12 Pot Pro. I'm ordering the nutes now and need a bit of help if you don't mind.

I'm only running 8 of the 12 pots for this one. It's coming with a 220L res so I'm assuming as I'll only be running 8 the res only needs to be filled to 150L. In relation to the nutes I'm working them on to the res size per week. Is that correct ? With this system will I need to top up the nutes more than once a week or how does that work. By cutting down to 150 from 220L I'm saving about 200 but if I need to top up a few times a week I'll have to rethink my schedule. Which line do you use with your system ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom