Purple Pics

Good evening to all 🙏🏻

One thing I need to improve for sure, is my eye for catching out the best time to chop - in regards to trichs. To be honest I'm finding it really difficult to get a steady enough hand to grab good enough shots, to example. Really want to get it spot on with this one!

I managed to get a few @Bill284 @greenvein. Apologies if my pics aren't great. I know what I'm meant to be looking for, but struggling to see it.....

TIA as always 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

IPC_2023-04-19.17.56.51.4200.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.55.36.1590.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.55.23.0190.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.55.07.9330.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.47.53.3190.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.49.53.0090.jpg

Good evening to all 🙏🏻

One thing I need to improve for sure, is my eye for catching out the best time to chop - in regards to trichs. To be honest I'm finding it really difficult to get a steady enough hand to grab good enough shots, to example. Really want to get it spot on with this one!

I managed to get a few @Bill284 @greenvein. Apologies if my pics aren't great. I know what I'm meant to be looking for, but struggling to see it.....

TIA as always 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

IPC_2023-04-19.17.56.51.4200.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.55.36.1590.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.55.23.0190.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.55.07.9330.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.47.53.3190.jpg

IPC_2023-04-19.17.49.53.0090.jpg
Great pics. :thumb:
Lot's of clear and some white.
Progressing nicely.
How is nutrient uptake?
Still draining pot on the regular.
Or has it started to slow down yet?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thank you buddy!

New pistil growth has slowed down now, still a fair few sneaking through though. The majority are beginning to gently fade to orange.

She's still thirsty. Steadily drinking at the same speed she always has been, to be fair. I've not noticed a dip in my feeding schedule and she will want feeding again later. I think I've mastered the importance and understanding of the weight of my pots now 👍🏻 feeding has become second nature.

What are you looking for as tell tale signs she's ready for the chop?

Do you feed nutes right up until chop? Or swap to just water a week or two before?

TIA, Bill

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you buddy!

New pistil growth has slowed down now, still a fair few sneaking through though. The majority are beginning to gently fade to orange.

She's still thirsty. Steadily drinking at the same speed she always has been, to be fair. I've not noticed a dip in my feeding schedule and she will want feeding again later. I think I've mastered the importance and understanding of the weight of my pots now 👍🏻 feeding has become second nature.

What are you looking for as tell tale signs she's ready for the chop?

Do you feed nutes right up until chop? Or swap to just water a week or two before?

TIA, Bill

🙏🏻🙏🏻
When you get foxtailing you need to depend on nutrient uptake slowing right down to tell for sure flowering is over and she is finished building and swelling for you.
As that is happening trics will swell and turn from clear to white then amber.
Depending on effect required.
More clear and cloudy trics give you a energetic feeling.
Mostly white and amber trics give a more relaxed feeling.
I feed nutrients until chop.
I run coco drain to waste.
Never plain water.
If she is eating her pot of nutrients and growing well, healthy colors I'd keep feeding.
Do you get runoff?

Bill284 😎

Belray was popular when I started.
Very distinctive smell.
Gives me flashbacks. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good ones.
But I loved the smell of the track on Sunday. :green_heart:
Getting goosebumps now. :woohoo:
That 2 stroke sound makes my heart sing.
I hear them go by the house now and then.
Keeps me Young.:thumb:

Bill284 😎
Belray had their lab and test track very close to where I lived, hurricane Hannah used to come and test their products. Mickey Kessler was 2 years ahead of me in HS he made it to 23rd in the world standings in the open class , it was all farms where I grew up we all rode bikes , it was a blast. Basically everyone I rode with had a serious injury and I retired my bike at 18, I bought my first mini bike at 10. Honda QA 50, lol, wish I kept it it would be a serious collectible today.

Belray had their lab and test track very close to where I lived, hurricane Hannah used to come and test their products. Mickey Kessler was 2 years ahead of me in HS he made it to 23rd in the world standings in the open class , it was all farms where I grew up we all rode bikes , it was a blast. Basically everyone I rode with had a serious injury and I retired my bike at 18, I bought my first mini bike at 10. Honda QA 50, lol, wish I kept it it would be a serious collectible today.
All those trinkets would be worth a fortune now.
Practically gave everything away when I retired.
Hurricane was a prick.
Practically ran you over if you got near him.
Loved watching him ride.:yahoo:
Didn't call him Hurricane for nothing. :love:

Bill284 😎

When you get foxtailing you need to depend on nutrient uptake slowing right down to tell for sure flowering is over and she is finished building and swelling for you.
As that is happening trics will swell and turn from clear to white then amber.
Depending on effect required.
More clear and cloudy trics give you a energetic feeling.
Mostly white and amber trics give a more relaxed feeling.
I feed nutrients until chop.
I run coco drain to waste.
Never plain water.
If she is eating her pot of nutrients and growing well, healthy colors I'd keep feeding.
Do you get runoff?

Bill284 😎
Well she is definitely building and swelling, these colas are absolutely loving the extra light. The last few days I've really noticed a huge difference. If she grows any more she will be called apollo 🚀

Thanks for that info, dude. I think I'll aim for around the mid point of the two. Be nice to get lead slippers but still have that mental energy. She is lapping up the nutes. Burning stopped a while back and hasn't really worsened, which tells me she probably wants more if anything....

I feed until I get run off, let it stop then give her another little puddle for luck. She appreciates it. Since I've got my temps and rh spot on and she's in the tent on her own, amazing transformations 🤙🏻

I'll just stay as I am and check trichs every couple of days 👍🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230419_191940.jpg

Spice plant 4 months in veg. Today had to move her to flowering tent. Sad day. She going to be purple

IMG_20230419_121945.jpg

IMG_20230419_121950.jpg
Purple stems are fine.
She isn't very big for 4 months?
She ok?

Bill284 😎

Yeah she is fine. P
Purple stems are fine.
She isn't very big for 4 months?
She ok?

Bill284 😎
Yeah she is fine perfect pic of health. Just didn't want her huge . Only grow 24-32 inch plants all my tent hieght I can get. Y'all have the 8 ft tents. Mine 6 ft and has a vent fan big as any house ac unit would have. This her on top of pic. She green as she can be. Just ready to flower

IMG_20230419_121930.jpg

Me and my cousin had an RM250 years ago. Was probably the bike I've had most fun on, ever. So many good memories 👍🏻
I love a RM 125-250 ,great dirt bikes. I wish I still had one to go nuts on once in a while. But there’s nowhere to ride here anyway in the City. CL🍀

Hurricane was a prick.

Bill284 😎
What’s that saying? Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way. That’s racing Bill, cmon you know that. hehe I’d bet that’s what they said about you too. Lmao CL🍀

Hurricane was a prick.

Bill284 😎
I raced at Englishtown a couple times, actual racing wasn’t for me. I remember looking at all the guys in their racing leathers and boots and me in jeans and work boots lol , I grew up in a poor farming town couldn’t afford it. I didn’t do well on the track. My best friends brother raced he went on to fly harrier jets for the marine corp, he used to tell me the rush it was flying them. We went down to a Naval base near us he flew up and put on a show before he landed . Most insane thing I ever saw, after he all landed he let us sit in it, just a seat basically on a huge turbine with 90 mm Gatling guns under the wings, crazy. I was proud to be his friend, a lot of guys died flying that jet it took off and landed like a helicopter

Got some purple starting on my Tropicanna banana, Happy 420 smoke em if you got em
IMG_4485.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4491.JPG

Cold Brewing

Got some purple starting on my Tropicanna banana, Happy 420 smoke em if you got em
IMG_4485.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4491.JPG

Cold Brewing
Good morning Joe. :high-five:
Hope you had a great 420.:passitleft:
I smoked out the flower room. :bong::rofl:
Beautiful lady my friend, great colors :yahoo:
Thanks for sharing her with us.
Take care.