Purple Princess outdoor survival in winter

slosmokin

Thanks for stoppin by!
So I had 12 girls under a 1000w hps, and 1 of the Purple Princess girls was small and not getting any light.... So I tossed her outside to see what happens. She was in 12/12 for just over 2 weeks, from 6pm-6am of light. It was about feb 12 that she went outside, and to my surprise she barely missed a beat. At most I would put her a week behind her sisters in the room. Other than a little bit of light bleaching, (like I said, she wasn't getting much light indoors, and went to full sun outdoors...) she looks awesome! She has about a week left, and It looks like i should get around 3oz off her, which is a lot for this strain.
Grown 100% organic with aerated compost teas for the win!
Genetics- ??? she is a clone only strain from a norcal dispensary, i have read she might be- GDP x Purple Urkel x Purple kush- But I would not vouch for that. Here's a few pics
IMG_25725.JPG

IMG_25754.JPG

I think you should be seated when you try her out!! Sweet

dam what strains are these tow last bitches?

Purple Princess, same as girl outside. I also have Purple Kush, Grape Ape, and LA Confidential x Bubba Kush. Running in my room right now. Grape Ape is super stinky, I had to go and refill my charcoal air filter she stinks so much.

I agree with other's, she should be entered. Are you going to clone her?
She has some damn good genetics to with stand out side temps. The cooler the more purple strains turn colors. She looks Yummy be sure to post a smoke report on her. It would be good to compare the inside to the outside grows. She has my vote.

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom