Question about flowering a clone - please help :)

Drewskee

Hey all at :420: I have a question that hasn't been answered on any other message boards, hope someone here has the answer

Can a clone that recently rooted be topped if it is placed directly into 12/12 lighting?

I am running a flower light cycle in my grow box, so I can't veg a rooted clone that has been rooting in a humidity dome. I just want to give myself a better opportunity to increase bud production during bloom. And possible take clones from that clone... times infinity :morenutes:

Thanks!

Re: Question about flowering a clone... please help :)

Don't think it would be a good idea myself. If it's just recently grown roots, and it's in 12/12 by taking a cutting all you are doing is reducing the amount of "finished product" (I would think) by taking a major flowering site. And if you can only run a flowering regimine, how would any clone that you take be able to develope roots ?? I think to take clones you would need to be running a second light running 18/6 at a minimum and preferably 24/0. I know some people say to just put a cutting on the windowsill, but talking to people I know who have grown over the years, I'm yet to meet one who's had any success with this method. hope I've understood your question correctly. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom