Question about my set up

Mushie1005

I'm about to start my very first grow and I just bought what I think is everything I need. But I am unsure if i am going to be able to produce the results that I am looking for to get me from grow to grow. And I am wondering if someone more experienced could let me know if my set up is even capable of producing what I am looking for. I have a 4x4x6 tent and I'm going to run 2 what this company is calling 1000 watts led King lights foxfarms for the nutrients 3 gallon pots and I have 5 white widow, 3 mama mia, 1 cheese, 1 special kush I could plant all from Seedsman and all feminised. I'm not sure how many to plant. but I do know I want to train them with some LST and veg them for about 4 weeks before I flip them. but with this set up could I get a 1lbs? if so how many plants should I plant? and does anyone have any tips on any of these strains.

King or Kind lights ? 1000 watts is insane for a led and the claims led manufacturers make as to it being "equal" to X watt hps are best taken with a grain of salt.

that said a pair of decent led in a 4x4 should be enough. 16 oz out of a 4x4 is asking a fair bit imo

King is kind of working off of Kind led's reputation. sort of a knock-off amazon special type seller. i'm not sure how their stuff bins or how accurate the cri is on their stuff. would really need to see the specs of their source leds and cobs to make a determination.

i build my own to be certain. there are great led sponsors here i would source. timber grow is a great go to.

edit: had a look at the king 1000 and it is no where near a 1000 watt equivalent. closer to maybe a 400 in operation and it probably took a bit to get it there. skimming reviews king's greatest claim seems to be making giant claims lol

cool. good luck with those. let us know how they perform or start a grow journal. i'd be interested to see how they do.

Back
Top Bottom