Question

NOOOBIENOT

What is better , cloth pots or plastic air pots for Coco in dtw system watering daily ? Here in Canada cloth pots are 6 (5gallon )cloth pots for $20.00 and plastic air pots are $25.00/a piece , witch provide a better grow environment and is there that much difference to justify the huge money difference .And what do they mean by hempy pots ?

I'm not sure where you're seeing air pots that cost $25 - mine cost about $10 each from Original Air Pots. If you go air pots, I recommend using original air pots and not the knock offs. I use the 1ltr air pots for propagation and 9.2ltr for the final pot. Good luck.

A Hempy is a plain bucket with a hole 2" from the bottom of the bucket. The original hempy uses a perlite/vermiculite mix, although some people use coco and call them hempy's - but they're not. You wouldn't be able to use air pots or cloth pots if you do a hempy.

I really like cloth pots. Been using them for years. I've found some smaller pots down here that velcro down both sides... makes transplanting a breeze.
:thumb:
Both pots are extremely effective, really just a matter of preference.

:passitleft:

I'm not sure where you're seeing air pots that cost $25 - mine cost about $10 each from Original Air Pots. If you go air pots, I recommend using original air pots and not the knock offs. I use the 1ltr air pots for propagation and 9.2ltr for the final pot. Good luck.

A Hempy is a plain bucket with a hole 2" from the bottom of the bucket. The original hempy uses a perlite/vermiculite mix, although some people use coco and call them hempy's - but they're not. You wouldn't be able to use air pots or cloth pots if you do a hempy.
Hello , ya the 1 gallon pots are $10/each but I was asking about 5 gallon pots at $25/pot as in my post stated .

Hello , ya the 1 gallon pots are $10/each but I was asking about 5 gallon pots at $25/pot as in my post stated .
I use the air pot #3 - 9.2ltr - 2.4 gallon - they run about $10 each. Because of multiple feedings per day in coco it's not necessary to have anything larger than a 3 gallon container. I average 6-8 oz. per plant with a 5-6 week veg. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom