Quick easy question

Do my girls have mpowder mildew there close to done week 9 starts Monday I'm on second week of flush
Well from looking at the pics...nope, don't see anything:popcorn: and quit flushing, all it does is stress the plant :thumb:

Idk if pics worked

Attachments

• 20200712_095432.jpg
    20200712_095432.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200712_095407.jpg
    20200712_095407.jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200712_095341.jpg
    20200712_095341.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 42
blow on it?? ha,, spread it around some more perhaps,,

it will not blow off, mildew.

and, yes, looks like you have some,, a spray of 4 parts water and one part hydrogen peroxide. spray under and over the leaves soil and trunk and stems,, then be prepared for a peroxide bath after harvest. all will be good friend,, cheers

Hi Dfirstever, since there's some contention on the PM, If you do a good budwash you should be good. Also the spray nivek is talking about.

blow on it?? ha,, spread it around some more perhaps,,

it will not blow off, mildew.

and, yes, looks like you have some,, a spray of 4 parts water and one part hydrogen peroxide. spray under and over the leaves soil and trunk and stems,, then be prepared for a peroxide bath after harvest. all will be good friend,, cheers
I wasn't being a smart ass. You will have to wash the plant anyways as Nivek said so what difference would it make if you blow on it? Never got that far with you yet as I hadn't received an answer.
Have you looked at it under a microscope? Cut a leaf off & check under a mic. I think it's just crystals but it can't hurt to double check to be sure.
By the way. I never, ever tell someone something that could mess up their grow on purpose. That's not me & it's not too cool when others do it either.
I have never had PM myself. I read this on the GWE site & passed it on.
I have done the Bud Washing thing but not for PM. It was suppose to make the smoke clean & smooth, etc. Didn't notice any difference in the way it smoked really. But the washed buds didn't get as tight & hard as the buds I didn't wash.
Therefore, I probably wont do it again unless I have an issue that makes it necessary.

Idk if pics worked
Gently take a leaf with suspect mold and rub it gently, if it smears, it's PM, if it doesn't then you should be good BUT, if it does smear DO NOT touch anything before washing your hands :thumb:
Btw I didn't blow it lol thought someone's being a smartass Haha
What :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: Buds is being a smart ass :rofl::rofl: say it ain't so :popcorn: but hey, I guess it's better than being a dumb ass :rofl::laugh::slide:

If this is what you're referring to, then do like I said and rub it "gently" between your fingers and see :popcorn:

Capture.JPG
you nailed the very clear to me mildew patch,, i have come to recognize all too well that that unusual thickening mass amongst the trichomes ,, arghhh, but nice trikkes, indeed,, just will need to clean er up,, all will be good.

p.m. is near impossible to eradicate,, oh how i have tried. years now. i live with it and clean up after meself,, and minimize it as best i can. some strains far worse than others

cheers

you nailed the very clear to me mildew patch,, i have come to recognize all too well that that unusual thickening mass amongst the trichomes ,, arghhh, but nice trikkes, indeed,, just will need to clean er up,, all will be good.

p.m. is near impossible to eradicate,, oh how i have tried. years now. i live with it and clean up after meself,, and minimize it as best i can. some strains far worse than others

cheers
This is only for vegging plants...

Put 1 part whole milk and 2 parts water and mix well, put into a sprayer and spray the whole plant when lights are out, when dry, spray with water and gently wipe noticeable affected areas, rinse and repeat once a week for about 3 weeks...it works, an old farmer taught me that :thumb:

The weed turned out great for first grow I gave it bath peroxide n water n dried still curing tho

Attachments

• received_329416401421167.jpeg
    received_329416401421167.jpeg
    565.9 KB · Views: 14
  • received_2727739160882475.jpeg
    received_2727739160882475.jpeg
    573.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom