Quix's Corner - Puddle-o-Green - NL & Bag Seed - Indoor Soil Experiment

Lol, no one belongs on a different forum! Its all about the 420 LOVE baby, you'll get there next time MB!!
Spike, OMM, GT, Mr. K, thank you all again, you guys are great, see you after the weekend!!

1.76 oz is a hell of alot better then 4 big ass males lol :thumb:

If I had gotten 4 males Out of 6 fem seeds I would have seriously questioned my ability to grow haha, but no herms so sinsemilla made me happy :)

well thats the chance i take with bagseed lol, trust me i hate it, but its better then nothin, thats why im tryin the clone deal, hopefully they make it and i'll just end up tryna do a perpetual grow, so hopefully everything turns out fine..

Hi Quix! Sorry for being so absent lately, just got behind while dealing with health stuff... what else?! Congrats on the harvest, Couple z of your own home grown? Nothin' wrong with that! :high-five:

Sukafr33 -- good luck with the cloning, I sure hope it works out great for you. :goodluck:

Hi Quix! Sorry for being so absent lately, just got behind while dealing with health stuff... what else?! Congrats on the harvest, Couple z of your own home grown? Nothin' wrong with that! :high-five:

Sukafr33 -- good luck with the cloning, I sure hope it works out great for you. :goodluck:

Hey there X!! Great to see you! No worries my friend, I've got the post harvest laziness, at least YOU have a good excuse for being scarse. I really hope you have been feeling better, I still need to catch up on yours as well. I'll be spending the next week trying to find the time to put together the new journal. I have two SuperSilver Haze clones I rescued, and they're looking fantastic in the bubble cloner. I also found a wicked pheno in my #2 mother plant, great indica high, very sociable, and she has the most intriguing smell, and taste. Its like chocolate and fruit, with a hint of fuel, very strong too. I harvested her last week, left her out in the bedroom with no attention. Came home from camping this weekend and found her with plenty of vegetation at the bottom, and have decided to re-veg her! Those, along with the new seeds I have to play with, should make for an interesting and exciting fall/winter project.:thumb: I love to experiment so Im stoked. Again, I hope youre feeling much better brother, and hope to see you around for this next one!!

Hey there X!! Great to see you! No worries my friend, I've got the post harvest laziness, at least YOU have a good excuse for being scarse. I really hope you have been feeling better, I still need to catch up on yours as well. I'll be spending the next week trying to find the time to put together the new journal. I have two SuperSilver Haze clones I rescued, and they're looking fantastic in the bubble cloner. I also found a wicked pheno in my #2 mother plant, great indica high, very sociable, and she has the most intriguing smell, and taste. Its like chocolate and fruit, with a hint of fuel, very strong too. I harvested her last week, left her out in the bedroom with no attention. Came home from camping this weekend and found her with plenty of vegetation at the bottom, and have decided to re-veg her! Those, along with the new seeds I have to play with, should make for an interesting and exciting fall/winter project.:thumb: I love to experiment so Im stoked. Again, I hope youre feeling much better brother, and hope to see you around for this next one!!

Thanks buddy! Can't wait to follow those SSH clones and your #2 mother, which sounds AWESOME by the way.

Good luck with the re-veg. I like experimenting too - should be fun, and I'll definitely be around. :)

Back
Top Bottom