RAF Harrier Jet Blows Up World's Biggest Pile of Hash in Afghanistan

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
This story came out back in June this year.

RAF blow up world's biggest drugs haul worth £225 MILLION in Afghanistan desert

RAF Harrier jump jets have blown up the world's biggest drug haul in Afghanistan by dropping three 1,000lb bombs on a 237-ton stash of cannabis.

The haul - worth £225million and weighing more than 30 double-decker buses - was unearthed by the Special Boat Service and local commandos.

The drugs were first stuffed into grain sacks and buried in six trenches covering an area the size of two football pitches.
article-0-0190E3D200000578-902_468x351.jpg

Drugs trench in Afghanistan

Attack: Smoke pours from a bombed trench full of drugs.
article-1025763-0190E43A00000578-540_468x346.jpg

Harriers then flew over the site near Kandahar and dropped their deadly payload.

After the attack from Kandahar airfield, troops set fire to the remains with petrol.
article-0-0190E2D000000578-401_468x300.jpg

Five tons of opium, worth £2million, was also found and destroyed.

Here, look at all of this good medicine. Let's fly jets worth millions of dollars, expending fuel and dropping bombs worth thousands onto that medicine so people in pain, who are suffering from many different maladies, can't have access to it. Literally a war on drugs...on people. Insane.

they take shots of the seized goods, then put them in a truck and transport them to the buyer...
what you see in flames is probably the rice that sally struthers sends overseas to feed the hungry...
the goods are now being consumed by the world and the governments involved are kicking back from the fat pay day...

But of course. Why else would they go to the trouble of bagging it all up first?

Dirty ba$tard$ perverting something that, in essence, should be so pure.

There is something that does not seem right!!!

They have terrorists cutting people's heads off and they are worried about Cannabis WTF is up w/ that??? The biggest Drug Dealer in Afghan was the Pres who just resigned brother... It is a known fact it is Vietnam and Laous all over again when they were moving the Black Tar Heroin back during Vietnam they are doing the same thing NOW just in Afghan... There is a documentary out ( Not sure the name ) in the Doc they show that in Afghan they have enough H to get the world high three times over (that is just what was confiscated) Processed materials... Before the US went into fight the war the Taliban had Poppie production down to 5% and they despised it (Death to those who grew)... Know the Taliban protects the farmers and their fields to fund their war...The farmers have no choice because there is not many ways to make money after the WAR...

Norway is being dumped on w/ pure DOPE and a major epidemic is taken place their... That same epidemic they say will slowly spread world wide because hard drugs funds WARS!!! They showed the farmers that do not want to grow but they have no other choice... Look at who is the largest buyer and distributer the Ex Presidents brother!!!

So IMO I definitely agree w/ 420 that what ever was confiscated is coming to a town near you soon!!!!

they know to make it legal will cost too much in expendatures and to keep it illegal will drives crimes in witch everycity needs an ample amount of to distribute law emforment evenly so in essence if we were to make it legal they would also suffer loss of officers and jobs as well and we all know that just cant just cant happen damn bungholios every person in senate i bet knows that over time making it legal will have a nice economic uproar but people cant be trusted i agree some people shouldnt smoke weed somepeople just dont know how to act but they still keep booze legal and they dont have laws against making ur own booze or huff penaltys to being cought with it when underage its like a slap on the wrist i think we will not see it legal totally untill major tobacco companys find a way to capoltalize on it as well not so much government but if it was mandated the same way ciggs are i dont see a problem other then ppl robbing stores for the packs but thiers things to do about that such as certain districts not be allowed to simply sell thus keeping a general eye on it all and yes it would suck that way too and wed get charged for it but at least we wouldnt keep going to jail over it

i would be happy to see some weed sold by say camel companys and having break off filters for those who dont like the filters on thier gonja and have them sold in 20 varitys along with diff colored boxs indicating strength and maybe wed have a card special for buying them and every one who wanted it would maybe go to a drs to undergo what and how much we need and only allow larger banks to sell in bulk and allow any one to buy bulk but that wouldnt fly with cigg companys u kno they wouldnt want a restriction on thier buyers so i dont know but it will pass the law will pass as long as more and more ppl smoke either that or it wont for that very fact that its too easy to make it urself but either way i think it is a bunch of crap i think they should focus on stopping shipments of weed into and out of the us then hire cultivators to grow and make a new commodity that is sold grown and paid for by an american dollor helping circulate our own currency instead of giving it away idont know maybe im just too damn high

Everone! Quick, stand down wind!!

they take shots of the seized goods, then put them in a truck and transport them to the buyer...
what you see in flames is probably the rice that sally struthers sends overseas to feed the hungry...
the goods are now being consumed by the world and the governments involved are kicking back from the fat pay day...

Actually it's probably the bodies of the previous owners of that stash knowing those assholes.:goodjob:

LOL. Hey i got an idea lets take something that been virtually harmless to the majority of mankind since man discovered it. So lets take a plane that been around a bout a hundred years and drop these fuel an chemically filled bombs and drop into the earth. Talk about insult to injury. They could just as easily take a wood chipper (the big kind that can pulverize a whole tree and use it as a soil amendment worse case scenario.that is if u have to do somethin along those lines.

I wonder how many of those bags "accidentally" disappeared.

:goodjob:

Somewhat pessimistic as that sounds, I think that you're a hell of a lot closer to the truth with that thought than anything the news media put out...after all, they have been lying to people and dealing in incredible amounts of propaganda for 7 decades already! What makes people think they're being given the full story today?

Everone! Quick, stand down wind!!

Gawrsche! Can you imagine--if they actually did blow up all that herb and op*um--sitting in your house that afternoon, when a slight fog starts to invade the entire town, and you have absolutely no idea why, but you've got a serious case of the "killer munchies" without any explanation?!? d=^o

Back
Top Bottom