Re potting autoflower

what do you think you are going to gain by uppotting this late in the game? The roots have stopped growing at this point and you have what you have. Besides, 3 gal is about the perfect size for an auto... so I am very curious why you feel compelled to do this thing?
Just some things I read, came on here and hoped I could get some feed back on it. Definitely don't want to mess with them if not needed. Thank you for your feed back. :headbanger:

Not worth it. You stress it on a transplant and you will lose a good amount of weight. I would just let it ride out and take it as a live and learn.

don't believe everything you read my friend, even from me. I have been writing about this plant for over 10 years now, and many of the things that I believed back then have evolved, because I am a much better gardener now than I was back then, and I have learned how to better explain the things I know. Someone with much less experience than mine, acting as a plant guru with dire warnings about this or that regarding Autos on YouTube or another forum just makes me smile... and I wonder how long it will be before their opinions change too. Trust nothing on the internet without first verifying it yourself.

don't believe everything you read my friend, even from me. I have been writing about this plant for over 10 years now, and many of the things that I believed back then have evolved, because I am a much better gardener now than I was back then, and I have learned how to better explain the things I know. Someone with much less experience than mine, acting as a plant guru with dire warnings about this or that regarding Autos on YouTube or another forum just makes me smile... and I wonder how long it will be before their opinions change too. Trust nothing on the internet without first verifying it yourself.

Very well said. I started my Youtube from seeing all the B.S and what I like to call the use cars sales men channels out there. Best way to learn is hands on...
:passitleft:

4/5 weeks what size are they ? normally an auto is 10 week to 14 finish , ive re potted at 4 weeks roughly but from a small pot , your pot is big enough :) let them go with the flow , do the roots not go through them fabric pots , can you not set it into the next size up , never used them but i have a feeling its how they work , they prune the roots but if its in another pot they will keep growing

You laid down some words of truth there. Well said, I like your style of writing.

see like this no need to re-pot set them on a pigger pot or grow bag :)

maxresdefault (1).jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Before I do anything that could be bad for my plant's, I come here...because all of you are extremely helpful!!!

Back
Top Bottom