Re-vegging after harvest new growth in 12 days

Hey Dooski...Where’s my Re-Veg Guru at? I hope all is good in your garden and elsewhere. I had a bit of fun with some re-vegging, thanks to your inspiration. Respect & Regards from Australia
IMG_062251.JPG

Wow....:circle-of-love:

Everyones girls look absolutely amazing:goodjob:
Sorry to hear about those hermies Anna thats a bummer. I was worried about it myself after all the power outages i was having.

Sorry guys and girls that i havent been here in a couple months. I got hit by hurricane harvey full on. We got 50 inches of rain in 4 days. Words really cant really describe how much water there was. Luckily my little apartment is on stilts so i was ok. Actually managed to keep my current plants going for 3 days with no power, with some batteries and a power inverter. The re-vegged plants ended up turning out pretty good though. But i probably will only do it if i need to save a strain in the future. A re-vegg would make a excellent mother plant.. i will post some photos of the girls before they got cut down. They ended up having to be flowered for 4 extra weeks till they matured.

Back
Top Bottom