Really need advice!

Awesome!! thanks for the tip! And I definitely see what you're saying. I don't see hydroponics as bad I find the harsh chemicals from soils like MG and non organic ferts can be sometimes unhealthy, but they can still make successful grows!

if you don't want them sticking out so much you can put some of them stem under the dirt. i had one that stretched real long and i asked if i could just put some of the stem under dirt so it didnt stick out so much and they said it was ok to do. then after that i just kept the light real close and it didn't stretch as much. I'm also growing outside you can check out my journal if you want to see how I'm doing my outside grow. I'm using a tent outside. you could also just use a camping tent for the night to help keep some of the night chill off the plants or even a big box anything to keep the cold air off it as much as possible.

I believe its easier to work with badger.
Soiless media like sunshine mix #4 or promix.
My choice is General Hydroponics .
Ph is easily controlled and overwatering is tough to do.

If I may refer you to kingjohnc and labexperiments brainstorm #3 journal you will see some beautiful results.
Im very sure organic can be special as well.
A basic guess on figures would be $0.10 per gram finished with this nutrient system .
That may be a bit high but ive never done a detailed calculation.

P.s
Each nutrient system does have a heavy metal concentration value as well. Something to ask your supplier about.
I would assume that soil itself would have a value too.

Lol no problem badger :)
I do hope your organics goes well.
They say it tastes better than hydro and to my thinking perhaps has greater medicinal effect as its as nature intended

as its as nature intended

...nature sometimes intends to drown them as well .. or fry them ... burn ' em with lava .. use them for food, etc. ;) I cant comment on taste .. so far my sources are unknown, as I buy at a shop atm :(

Back
Top Bottom