Really need advice!

BBadger

Hey guys so my sprout came up 5 days ago and all it has done is stretch. I've got it under the sun for a few hours a day and a 35 watt CFL and i understand this may not be the greatest setup but It will be an outdoor grow once it is warm enough at night. Basically I'm not sure if its growing right or not. I expected the leaves to be bigger by now but nothing has happened. I've got it in a all natural soil made of peat moss, burr compost, rice hulls, and a nutrients mixture. I use a spray bottle lightly to water every day or so. Any help is greatly appreciated!
IMAG012117.jpg
IMAG011718.jpg

Welcome BBadger,
Here's my 2 cents,
They look fine :thumb:. Even though the leaves are small , its still growing in the soil. What's works for me is 2 weeks and then transplant ( usually roots will be busting out by then ).
Keep what ur doing :allgood:, There are many different strain and they all grow differently.
Keep sending updates and we will keep a eye with u ! U have enterd the best place to be for grow weed :hookah: . the more u post , more reply's will come.
Please tell us more - ( strain , medium (soil), and any nutes ?). Remember these are weeds, and little tlc go's a long way. :amen:

Cheers
J

They are just fine. That is how they look at that age. I have 13 of them right now look just like that. They grow fast. Happy Growing

Hey guys thanks for the rapid responses! As for strain i have absolutely no clue what it is. A buddy gave me the seed and i figured i would give it a go before my actual grow, but my best guess is Girl Scout Cookie. As for the nutrients, it has been a year since we mixed this soil so i can't remember. I have the recipe written down somewhere and I can probably find it tomorrow morning with some proper lighting. I will say this though that the soil is good quality because we took a class with a organic grower in my town and his gardens were something else. But there is always room for improvement so I'll always be open to suggestions. Thanks again guys!

Its the only way I see fit, I want the most natural product available. My plant is in some organic soil from my garden, but it's not what I aim to use for the outdoor mix. I plan to use peat moss, earth worm castings, kelp meal, lime and espoma tomato tone. I found the ingredients on another forum...Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks -BBadger:peace:

Im not an organic guy, but am gonna follow you on your trek if you create a journal, your blend sounds good to me.
What is the tomatoe toner?
Never heard of that.

Mine did exactly the sama under 3 CFL's @ 24w .. I added 3 more, and then they where fine. I bet on too little usable light. Also, make sure the CFL is nearly on top of them. 3 cm is more then enough space, and the closer your leaves, the more light they get.

Im not an organic guy, but am gonna follow you on your trek if you create a journal, your blend sounds good to me.
What is the tomatoe toner?
Never heard of that.
Hey there's a path for everybody. Question; is non organic more cheap or do you just find it's easier to work with? To answer your question tomato toner is just a natural fertilizer (I have not personally used it) and I've heard good things from all over although I don't think I've read about it here at 420.

-BBadger:peace:

Hey PlanetJ thanks for the advice! I've got a light about 1-1.5 inches away from my baby now so she is growing a whole lot faster which is exciting! Sadly I only have room for one CFL, but I think 1 is alright for 1 plant at the moment. I eventually am going to put her outside so I'm alright with 1 light for now!

-BBadger:peace:

The numbers I don't actually know, never delved into it.
General hydroponics was how I was introduced and I never considered organic .
Except for one plant I accidentally forgot by the field and remembered it in January...
Composted cowpoop. Did great!

And recycleable and rebuildable.
Heard of many mixes. Kingjohnc is sort of half and half with stellar results. Glacial rock and mycrorizzae. Look up his and labexperiments brainstorm haze journal if you find time

Back
Top Bottom