Regarding mold hopefully it's Botrytis

Klovneposen

So i got this guy who got some bud rot in his plants here the last week or so of flowering. i think it is Botrytis but i fear a bit it could be Aspergillus be course he had his air intake from a rooftop window with some dirty old tile roofing with lots of composting leafs and such. it started in the top buds after the colder nights coming along. told him to reconfigure his air intake a long time ago but he didn't. Well to make this long thing a bit short. if i can figure out if it is just Botrytis i could make some further use of the material by cleaning it maybe.

A penny 4 a thought :hmmmm:

Sorry man no discussion of BHO on this forum.

Botrytis will be grey rot on the interior of the buds.

ooh ok sorry man. i mixed the categories of discussion a bit together i see that now. sorry. started in the right category and moved to a hole other. i think i fixed it now to fit forum rules.

thats for your help tho.

Ok thanks for the heads up on the rule thing. we gotta respect that.

And thanks for your thought on my problem i will study it a bit further.
It has no actual importance to me personal, i just take my mates problems and try to study them for my own later use. If they are to stoned to solve their own grow problems i might as well learn from them, for my self and others further down the line.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom