Replacement for tent poles

thisismyfirsttime

im using green fingers 1.5 x 1.5 x 2m tent and i find a situation where i need two support bars for the top to hand another light, i need a low hanging bar and another hanging bar to go across the top can anyone direct me in the right place. i have emailed green fingers and they dont sell parts separately and i am having a hard time finding extra poles.

You can sometimes get some pretty cheap plastic or pvc pipe strong enough to support some weight. With the fittings and elbows you can build exactly what you want and not take up much space..

You could try a big box store and buy a lil cheap kid camping tent and just use the polls from that to hold up your new lights.
I don't have that over here in Aus. I have had a look at Bunnings I just don't see it in the correct size, the max I see is 1.2m

You can sometimes get some pretty cheap plastic or pvc pipe strong enough to support some weight. With the fittings and elbows you can build exactly what you want and not take up much space..
I was thinking of that I'm just not sure how to go about a low hanging bar and how to even get it to be secure, it's holding a 400$ light so I'm a bit weary when it comes to a diy on this

Maybe try other grow tent companies and see if they sell accessories, maybe they will have something u can use
iv been looking online and cant find anything similar, my hydro shop had old tent pieces but the max they had was a 1.2

Go buy a piece of galvanized conduit used for electrical wiring (3/4 inch or 1 inch) cut it to length and take a ball pein hammer and flatten with the flat face and curve the ends with the ball (the "pein") then sand (or wrap in tape) the ends, if needed, so it does not cut the fabric and paint if you are truly OCD.

I fashioned one from some aluminum, pinching down the tips in a vise. Works well. Maybe tape the tips so they won’t tear tent material. Maybe write that grow tent company. I have seen extras for my tent sold online, Amazon I think.
Guud luck.

Back
Top Bottom