The software is set up to show you only the last 5 awards.

I can look it up for you if you have a specific question about an award ;)

Send me a PM

:passitleft:

i will get some / harvests are best yet/ thanks to all u , u know who,!!!thank u:adore:

We've recieved a few questions about this ;)

How many different users must you give reputation to before you can hit the same person again?

We just lowered the spread from 20 to 5, meaning you need to give 5 different people reputation before you can award it to the same person again

THANK YOU SONIQ!:thanks:

ya know, i can understand how someone could mistake that 'scales' icon for couliflower. heck, i thought it was a cloverleaf, myself. but i gotta' tell ya', when somebody said they thought it was "lungs", i lost it! that was 2/3 pages back & i'm still LMAO!!! lungs....really? please don't change that icon or delete that post...it's TOO funny!

I have noticed that when new members attempt to award reputation points, they end up awarding zero. Might want to adjust the formula so that they are able to award one point.

What reputation level shall new users receive upon registration?

The value is set at 10

It might be that the user clicked the negative rep by accident, but didn't have enough activity to generate a negative number.

Let's chaulk it up to learning curve until we have a trend ;)

It might be... But it's not. The negative REP function was removed some time ago (at least for regular members).

But I hereby withdraw my suggestion. I was thinking just before reading your post that since they are still able to go through the process - and enter a comment, which is displayed for the user they are attempting to REP - that it doesn't matter that they actually do not award a point. After all, it's the thought that counts; I still make a point to leave a visitor message in which I thank them and I assume that others do as well. And I doubt that any member who is at least minimally active remains at their initial reputation-point amount, so it's not like they'll go very long before they start awarding a point.

Shucks, even I have accumulated a few by now, lol.

Thanks paw-paw, I am related to the medical field so to me thats what it looka like.(actually alveoli) Still having a hard time seein it being "scales" Being 50+ my vision aint so hot either. SO, I am also rotfl with all yall too.

i laughed so hard i got the hickups. my neighbor came over & wanted to know what was so funny. all i could do was point at the 'puter screen! i still don't know if her laughter was aimed at the 'lungs', or at how funny i was (hick-hick-hick)!

It's a scale meant to represent that you have weighed the quality of a given comment then awarded or subtracted reputation. Most people don't take away reputation unless something really asinine happens.

It takes 0 to 99 point to hold one green square beneath your post count. Each additional 100 rep points adds another green square. Get dinged below 0 and turn red

When you first start out and don't have much rep, you are only able to award 1 rep point per event.

hey all, i have just noticed that i have 1 or 2 'grey' rep points in my settings?? was just wandering what this is>?

hey all, i have just noticed that i have 1 or 2 'grey' rep points in my settings?? was just wandering what this is>?

Three of the last 10 people that left positive comments for you had a rep award level of zero.

Green awards, Red deducts, and Grey is neutral

Re: How to Become Member of the Month!

:Namaste::rollit:I must be slow i still dont understand if rep points are (100)a rep and i have three why does it say thirty at the bottom by my reps?And how many does it take (reps)to get them put up by your avatar?:hmmmm:patience is that what i need?Heck thats why i medicate.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom