Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Hay OldMedMan
Just doing what I do... I used to be the owner, and gardener of 2 plant nurseries one was fresh grown herbs about 30 types and the other was a Orchid nursery with about 9,000 plants in 3 greenhouses. So I doing nothing new to me. Thanks for the kind words us old farts got to stick together.........
:Rasta::Rasta:

Now I know why you have the most perfect looking plants and the best pics!
It's the years of experience... You truly are an inspiration to all of us...

Me too...just got home from hospital, got run off the road on my motorcycle and broke 3 ribs...will vaporizing be easier on the lungs? It hurts real bad to cough and I hate the morphine pills they gave me for pain. Docs say it's good to cough (expands lungs, prevents pneumonia), but i really does hurt bad....other than ingesting, I was hoping to find a way to medicate without coughing so badly...

From what has been explained to me you won't cough at all due to the lower smoke temperature. I am also under the impression that a higher THC content is passed when using a vaporizer. :cool: All in all it is supposed to be a better way to smoke... But, I really do like smoking my own hand rolled product.

HAHHA Dave,Joe ....You guys are killing me reading these post...this is a good place to make good friends. What you think? yep over 30 years in to nurseryman I just love it....ps I like the one about spending every time you read here...lol have a stoney afternoon guys.

oh yes you cough vaperizing only when the meteral starts to burn then its over....

I wish I couldn't take too big of hits on my vap...sometimes I don't get that "enough" feeling soon enough. But nothing like a bong hit. :roorrip:

:peace:

HAHHA Dave,Joe ....You guys are killing me reading these post...this is a good place to make good friends. What you think? yep over 30 years in to nurseryman I just love it....ps I like the one about spending every time you read here...lol have a stoney afternoon guys.

oh yes you cough vaperizing only when the meteral starts to burn then its over....

I'm glad we make you laugh!!!! LOL!
;)

I tend to use more stash vamping over bong hits.....vamping is like creeper weed......bong hit is a rush and BAM your there...........just my 2 cents:Rasta::Rasta:

But nothing beats a joint of killer tasting smoke....Like the Bluecheese...ummm:Rasta::Rasta:

I tend to use more stash vamping over bong hits.....vamping is like creeper weed......bong hit is a rush and BAM your there...........just my 2 cents:Rasta::Rasta:

But nothing beats a joint of killer tasting smoke....Like the Bluecheese...ummm:Rasta::Rasta:

Yeah, my favorite way to smoke is joint too, old skool or something, but a joint in the morning is like a ray of sunshine...maybe that came from some good memories though, so no clue.:smokin:

Got up this morning in a growing mood, So I took the mother G13 Diesel and choped her up and started 25 clones in the cloner for the next crop.

G13_Diesel_1_17_10.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

I get 100% from the cloner If I remember to cut them long enough....

I leave them in there for 2 weeks so when I plant them they have a rootball the size of your hand.....

Then it's 18 hours of light till there 24 inches tall........

I get 100% from the cloner If I remember to cut them long enough....

I leave them in there for 2 weeks so when I plant them they have a rootball the size of your hand.....

Then it's 18 hours of light till there 24 inches tall........

I see a lot of guys using the neoprene plugs do you find them better than other styles of plugs??

Don't grow sativas just pure indica or a cross of the two......:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Why no sativas? whenever I smoke indicas that stuff puts me to sleep. I have to take 1 or 2 hits and then im done otherwise im passed out on someones couch. I really like the thought of a sativa to twist things a bit......

what do you think?

CK

Why no sativas? whenever I smoke indicas that stuff puts me to sleep. I have to take 1 or 2 hits and then im done otherwise im passed out on someones couch. I really like the thought of a sativa to twist things a bit......

what do you think?

CK
Hey Oldgrowerdude, can't you pull an Indica a bit early if you need less couchlock and more motivation? Like at 10% amber?

Oh and hey OGD, you have seen my girl, is she Sativa dominant by the way she is growing or can you tell? The only parent I know is like 50/50 blend and has alot of Sativa trippyness.

:ganjamon: :peace:

read 'em both all the way through...you have increadible success! 5 Stars

between pitviper and now you, there is no way I will not use ebb and grow

cheers

Good deal Joe you will love it .....And MountainHigh I like what a sativa does to a indica that trippy high...My Atomic Northern Lights I grew for 3 grows was a haze x Northern Lights :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom