First Grow by Kushe

Kushe

Hello guys, me and my bud just started a new garden. It is the first grow for both of us.
We planted our seeds late but the spot we put them at does not get as hot as the surrounding area.
Our process of planting them was the soaking the seeds method, then planting them in soil.
So far the seeds have sprouted.

But, i have one question, when should i give the sprouts their first water
because i planted them on friday, and im not sure when i should water them

I will provide pictures hopefully a little later :ganjamon::Rasta::thanks:

i started off with paper towel but when they sprouted i put them in soild after the roots were a good inch long but everone tells me water when the top gets dry if you dont like that water once a week but when you do water it till water comes out the bottom its worked for me :yummy:

thx for the advice, but i forgot to mention that the grow is out side
but i guess ill stick to the once a week watering schedule

thx for the advice, but i forgot to mention that the grow is out side
but i guess ill stick to the once a week watering schedule

You're going to have to water them quite a bit more than once a week when thy are seedlings, and especially outside.

You may even have to water them with small amounts of water more than once a day until they 1-2 weeks old.

Just check the soil and keep it from completely drying out. Seedlings have very little reserves of moisture and will keel over quickly if they dry out.

regards,

SS

You're going to have to water them quite a bit more than once a week when thy are seedlings, and especially outside.

You may even have to water them with small amounts of water more than once a day until they 1-2 weeks old.

Just check the soil and keep it from completely drying out. Seedlings have very little reserves of moisture and will keel over quickly if they dry out.

regards,

SS

Thanks, that definately helps

Yeah i want pics but i need a camera :(
But! I went to my spot today and found 2 very healthy looking saplings.
The bad part is, is that i planted 10-15.
But, any number of plants is fine with me :Rasta:

If you look thru the grow journals you should be able to find pictures that match your plants as various grow stages, that at least will give you an idea if they are doing well or not. Since this is an outside grow, you may need to water them a little bit more often than once a week. It will depend on what you see. Check out some of the outdoor pics and compare them to yours.

is it better to start them inside then transplant them out side or just start them out side from the very start?

is it better to start them inside then transplant them out side or just start them out side from the very start?

The only strain that I have started outside in pots is lowryder, and they did just fine.

I think the ruderalis genes makes lowryder stronger and easier to grow than most strains. Lowryder seedlings fight for survival by growing a tap root straight down that is 6-8" long by the end of week 1.

I've had lowryder seeds sprout that were accidentally buried 3-4" deep and the little dudes break ground like nothing was wrong.

I don't have any experience with starting any other strains outside.

regards,

SS

thanks man i want lowryder but it is pricey and i am just using some OG kUSH i ordered a year ago they all seem to still sprout fine so im lookin at about 400-500g/m2 per plant and some Alaskan Ice which is listed as medical my buddy ordered a month ago some im lookin at 700-800psm per plant they arent femenized tho which kinda sucks
but i am hoping for 1 male atleast i want to cross bread them make some OGK ICE lol thought it sounded cool and may go well i dont know i want a combo to call my own
tell me what you think i know OGK dont get to big but gets bushy dont know what taste it would have and the A ICE is about the same short and bushy an has a spicy and hazy flavor

oh i guess the alaskan ice has a high THC level also something i did not know till a minute ago so NICE VERY NICE I AM HAPPY NOW hope all goes well lol

Well guys, i went to the spot and all the sprouts where crushed by a giant branch that fell off a tree :(

Back
Top Bottom