Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

It appears to me from my observations that the yields from growing Indica or Indica/Sativa hybrids are far greater to that of the Sativa... I would venture to guess that is the reason why most growers prefer to grow Indica type strains.

My 5 ft. Sativa was a beautiful plant but my 3 ft. 3 1/2 month old Indica will knock the socks off of my Sativa in yield.

all imo....

25 clones = 22 for next flowering time and 3 mothers? You and PitViper have the never ending Grows Huh. Bravo Good Buddy!

25 clones = 22 for next flowering time and 3 mothers? You and PitViper have the never ending Grows Huh. Bravo Good Buddy!

The next grow will be the G13 Diesel going to grow a whole room full of it....

The plants are super lush, fan leaves pointed up and it will have the best yield per plant ....
:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Got up this morning in a growing mood, So I took the mother G13 Diesel and choped her up and started 25 clones in the cloner for the next crop.

G13_Diesel_1_17_10.jpg

I may have asked this before but what do you use to clone? Clonex, Olivias, H&G nutes....

Thanks,
H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Just got caught up on your 2 journals. You are the man. I have a question for ya if you don't mind.

Those ebb and grow bucket system you have. I want to get the same system as i see it works great but i don't think i will be able to fit all 12 pots into the area i have. Do you have to use all 12 or could i just use, say 6 of the pots and have it still work like it should. Will i have to go all McGyver on it?

I have to say i was terrified of hydro but after reading 420fied's,vipers, and now your journal i think i can pull it off. You guys just make it look so easy.

:goodjob::thanks:

Sure you can Nicademus, the unit will work with 6 pots as good as it does for 12 up to 48 with this controler......Pit has the same setup but with bigger lines and 50 buckets.....

Where I bought mine you just order the number of buckets it takes for your space........

Thank you for the complement.........

Hay H2OGanjaFarmr, Been missing your postings......As you can see it's going to be another good harvest...I usualy use clonex but tried another brand I had a full jar of .....cant tell you the brand the lights are off right now....:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hay H2OGanjaFarmr, Been missing your postings......As you can see it's going to be another good harvest...I usualy use clonex but tried another brand I had a full jar of .....cant tell you the brand the lights are off right now....:ganjamon::ganjamon:

LOL... Yeah sorry about that... I was building a room and taking care of family crap... got about 2 hours of sleep each night... I Just started the thread it's in my signature... It's just a small project but I figured what the hell...

LOL... Put on the green light man... J/K... Do you use Clonex Gel or the Rooting Solution... I usually use the Gel and the Solution at 1/2 recommended but this time I had a whole gallon so I went with the recommended to see how it'd work... man there was burn and white spots and yellowing... I thought I was gonna loose them all... but I said screw it and came back a week later... they were fine... just some white spots, yellowing and the initial burn... I won't be doing that again... LOL.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Hay H20 we use 9 tablespoons of clonex rooting solution to 4.5 gallans in the cloner and I use clonex rooting gel on the cuttings. PH 6.0:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hay H20 we use 9 tablespoons of clonex rooting solution to 4.5 gallans in the cloner and I use clonex rooting gel on the cuttings. PH 6.0:ganjamon::ganjamon:

I'll keep that in mind... I PH 5.5 and leave it alone... Thanks for the info bro... hey check out pitvipers thread man... I just got freaked out on by a wierdo... check it out before the mods clean it up... Do you know this guy? He -reped me!

The Oldgrowerdude's hands were steady this morning got some great shots to share.......:Rasta:

PPP clones
PPP_clones_1_16_10_b.jpg

PPP_clones_1_16_10.jpg

Bluecheese clone
Bluecheese_1_16_10_e.jpg

Bluecheese clone
Bluecheese_1_16_10_d.jpg

Bluecheese clone
BlueCheese_1_16_10_c.jpg

Bluecheese clone
BlueCheese_1_16_10_a.jpg
:Rasta::Rasta:

Very Sexy Bitches OGD! the bluecheese & PPP look mouthwatering!!!!

Congrats on another MOM, NOM & POM placing. Solid OGD, idk if there is another member who placed in all 3 consecutively. Sh!t, i wouldnt be surprised if you kept it up til 2013. Consistantly good grows, and your spelling is really funny when you're medicated too:bong::bongrip:

Great journal, great plants, & terrific lookin meds. You sir are the man:adore:

keep up the great work OGD :smokin:

Hahaha...My wife says the same thing I spell like it sounds which is not always wright. She says see can always tell If I had wrote it...have a good one Drojo....and your wright I am heavily medicated all the time!:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

I forgot to congrat you on all your placings in the contests. Good Job, but if you are like me, the happy little babies you have in your room thank you everyday and the last tenants probably still thank you everyday...:roorrip:.

Congrats anyway, your grow is clean, mean and green!!! :goodjob:

Somedays I dream of fields of flowing ganja, then I just come to your thread and my dreams come true....except the part about ME smoking them. :ganjamon:

Thanks MountainHigh we are almost at the end of this grow just weeks till harvest time.....
Got 25 cuttings rooting in the cloner ready to switch them out after harvest....
I finally got this to be a continual grow one after the other....
:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Switching from dirt has made my ability to go perpetual nearly impossible unless I get myself a little tent for my veg plants and another air pump probably. Oh well, I am having fun anyway, not sure I will get to change over to hydro next grow, will depend entirely on money.....you know the EVIL green stuff.

:peace: +rep

Back
Top Bottom