3rd Grow, 1st Monster Crop Attempt: Jacks Girl, Sweet Zombie, Banna Kush, Pro Mix HP, GH Flora

(pictures on bottom)

So this will be the start of my 3rd grow overlapping my 2nd grow. Maybe biting off more than I can chew here,
I never cut clones before from a vegging plant let alone a flowering one but hey fuck it.
"YOU CANT WIN IF YOU DONT GAMBLE"
Well call this a beginners guide for beginners.......if it works.

Now ive read just about everything I could on monster cropping so i dont come in completely blind and alot of experienced growers are highly opinionated of it. Some say it works, others say it stresses your plant and causes hermies some (like my homeboys with 30 years growing between 2 of em) cant stop fucking laughing at the fact my clones have little buds on them)
Is what it is bros only one way to find out so let's get it.

The reason I'm trying this is to see if I can avoid keeping a dedicated tent for mothers, rather save that space for drying and vegging.

PARAMETERS:
-My plants were 2 weeks into flower when I did this

-I cut some that were anywhere from 3" to 7" long

-I cut them all from the bottom 1/4 of the plant as those have the most natural rooting hormones according to our friend google

- I cut banna kush, sweet zombie, and jacks girl, were done with chronic widow from here on out. (10 week flowering plants got no place in my world anymore)

Heres where it gets funny. The Ingredient in rooting products like gel or powder is
(Active Ingredient 0.1% Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA))
That's what does it. So it dont fucking matter what brand you get or what type
Some swear by clonex and gels, some swear by powders..some say use one, some say use both. Some say using both can add to much IBA and your roots wont grow at all..
My conclusion......As long as it has SOME IBA in it we should be fine.
The cheapest most common rooting powder (SCOTTS MIRACLE GROW) oh no you cant be serious this dude supports facist assholes. Yes........why yes I do. Like BIG L said, "if it dont make money then It dont make sense."

**HOW I CUT FLOWERING CLONES**

STEP 1:
I didnt cut the branches on a 90-120 degree angle to leave more surface area than the suggested 45 degree angle

STEP 2:
IMMEDIATELY put them into warm water, once all branches were cut I let them sit in the water for 2 hours making damn sure there were no air bubbles

STEP 3: Dip it into the SCOTTS MIRACLE GROW cloning powder. And I REALLY caked that shit on. Most guides tell you to dip then tap the stem and shake off the excess......FUCK THAT that's not we fucking roll baby. Get as much on there as you can so it's a big chunk of white powder and you'll see why in the next step

STEP 4:
take your rapid rooter from general hydroponics and dont use the hole in the center. Make a new hole right beside that but not too big (I dont care what you use, use your imagination for all i care) then jab that fucking clone into your new hole (dont push it all the way through just stop when you can feel pressure on the other side with your finger, this is the reason we put a shit ton of powder on, most of it will scrape off on the way down and we want to make sure we got enough at the end of it. It's just common sense)

STEP 5: (optional) i put a layer of hydroton pebbles in the bottom of my tray. Throw some water on them and they keep the humidty going in my dome for days as they retain water..I HAVE NEVER spray leaves at all with water the RH in the dome does it for me.

STEP 6: put clones and rooters into your little tray

STEP 7: never let your rapid routers get dry, I pour tap water on them rapid rooters as that carrys enough cal mag to keep em bitches fed for a while

STEP 8: (OPTIONAL) each leaf that is on your clone cut it in half so the plants use energy for growing roots instead of photosynthesis. Less surface area the better according to some experienced growers.

STEP 9: put under some weak cfl lighting and put them on an 18/6 light schedule. Cannabis needs dark periods to grow roots. And that's what were after, AS WELL as reverting our flowering clones back into a veging clone.

-All the guides say 50%-75% RH. My dome sits at 90% most of the time.
Take the dome off when I'm around which isnt often to let them adapt to the outer world.
-I put a heat matt under the tray to keep the roots warm and active.
-i have a small CFL light on top. Like 30 watts.

Now for some pictures
20200106_181222.jpg
20200106_190756.jpg
20200107_141240.jpg
Resized_20200110_181644.jpeg
received_477531963158659.jpeg

I cut me clones on January 6th it's been 10 days ( taken yesterday) and 4 of them have roots
received_197870931356700.jpeg

received_127285431733976.jpeg
received_935128930222673.jpeg
received_2763477890376131.jpeg

I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS GOSPEL. this is simply a tutorial for beginners from a beginner. I am no pro. Simply a curious motherfucker who wanted to try some cool shit.

Looks good, I usually use the 80/80 rule for clones for the first week, then drop the humidity a bit to encourage root growth. 10 days to visible roots is great. I have been keeping mothers for 4 months, then pulling a clone to keep and then growing out the mother in a 15 gallon pot. This results in huge plants that table really well, and grow extremely fast as they have been cut back numerous times during the mothering.

Sorry gentlemen..this project got axed.
The clones Have WPM from their mothers and I need to finish my second grow.
Use a sulphur burner in grow room, tents, all equipment to get everything sterilized and spores killed and get back to growing.

Got 20 beans on the way

Gonna start fresh for 3rd grow Dont feel like battling WPM for the rest of my life.
Cheers

Sorry gentlemen..this project got axed.
The clones Have WPM from their mothers and I need to finish my second grow.
Use a sulphur burner in grow room, tents, all equipment to get everything sterilized and spores killed and get back to growing.

Got 20 beans on the way

Gonna start fresh for 3rd grow Dont feel like battling WPM for the rest of my life.
Cheers
monster cropped clones

Attachments

• 004A1727-08C0-4C8E-B0C8-6313F596903D.jpeg
    004A1727-08C0-4C8E-B0C8-6313F596903D.jpeg
    722.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 4FE5685D-3B95-479E-BECA-99D05FC35514.jpeg
    4FE5685D-3B95-479E-BECA-99D05FC35514.jpeg
    975.3 KB · Views: 195
Back
Top Bottom