Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

OGD im waiting to finish up in 7 days so thanks for all your advice .this will be some good Bud

Thanks BILBUS I always try and help the best I can.....

Dont forget about the 420 contest Just running for one spot this month......
:Rasta::Rasta:

Enjoy your harvest! I am mine...:cheer:

Hay Screwnuts33
It can be smooth as silk but you can always have problems.....the difference is how long it takes a soil problem to be corrected . But with hydro change the res with fresh food and the plants come around in a mater of days...

Well it's week 8 of flowering....

Picture_00159.jpg

Picture_00256.jpg

Picture_00358.jpg

Picture_00454.jpg

The G13 Diesel cola

Picture_00546.jpg

Those Buds are huge for 8 weeks of flowering...
I see a little bit of yellowing at the tips of the leaves did you make a change in the nutes or is that from the accelerated Bud growth?

Hey OGD, would you ever have thought, back in your knuckle-busting days, that you would become the accomplished grower that you are? :hmmmm:

I usualy run the fertlizer high just enough to burn the tips , on the edge as they say...
This is the last time I use fertlizer and then super flush 8 times a day for 3 or 4 days....

Thanks Hogdaddy no I would never though I could produce such bud.....
And there's nothing better than smokin you own stuff all the time....

Thanks Hogdaddy

couldn't agree more.....

Long time no post... LOL... sorry dude... Legal shiznit... Awesome bud bro... You want I should come by and help you trim... sorry couldn't type straight with my mind watering over the buds... wish I could get some of those clones...

Keep up the good smoke...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Thanks Hogdaddy no I would never though I could produce such bud.....

I am totally looking forward to that, my little girl is getting close, getting cloudy, but she doesn't even compare to the raw health and beauty your buds are radiating....I know how good you are, but it still amazes me seeing the results of a master...bravo. :cheer:
Peace OGD

I tried a few other fertlizer and had problems, the hydro shop told me about dutch masters gold. Ive used it for 3 crops now and all of them came out perfect,

The only other additive is Cal-Mag given during flowering.....

I was told that Dutch Masters make the buds taste pretty nasty. You ever experience that?

I was told that Dutch Masters make the buds taste pretty nasty. You ever experience that?

Nope thats not true. Ive grown 3 crops using it and as long as you flush with a additive for several days does the trick...12 watering cycles for 3 to 4 days is a lot of flushing.......:Rasta::Rasta:

I am totally looking forward to that, my little girl is getting close, getting cloudy, but she doesn't even compare to the raw health and beauty your buds are radiating....I know how good you are, but it still amazes me seeing the results of a master...bravo. :cheer:
Peace OGD

Thanks MountainHigh
Thanks For the complement! Ive never been called a Master before..LOL
I just do what Ive done for the last 30 years ....GROW

Owning 2 nurseries of plants and several greenhouses made me what I am today....:Rasta::Rasta:

how far are you letting them ripen to, once most all trichomes are cloudy how much of a window is left before all becomes amber ? do you know ? my crop is mostly cloudy with a few amber mushrooms just started there 7th week flower, bubba kush ,sour diesel, grunk,jerrysberrys.

how far are you letting them ripen to, once most all trichomes are cloudy how much of a window is left before all becomes amber ? do you know ? my crop is mostly cloudy with a few amber mushrooms just started there 7th week flower, bubba kush ,sour diesel, grunk,jerrysberrys.

If your seeing amber Id say it's time to flush and pick....if you get to many amber trecs it will stone you but a body high mainly...peck is all white and a few amber. I let a crop go one time to long and the smoke was heavy and gave you a headache.....Id say cut um...:Rasta::Rasta:

thank you very much and i will begin the flushing, im growing as a patient and a caregiver a perpetual grow in organic soil with 1000 watt mh and 1000 hps keep about 16 in flower at all times, im moving this summer to a home in the country and am getting setup to grow the ebb and grow system you have going, you do a great job and i respect sticking with what works without getting to fancy, thanks again for the advice and i will be watching

Back
Top Bottom