Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Make sure and start a journal with your grow we all like to see it.....:rollit::thanks:

Congrats on the member of the month and i can't believe this grow is almost over, as you make it look so effortless. Chop, chop !! And enjoy !! Your weight should be more than last grow, because of the extra light ?? I sent you 5 stars earlier, and i voted for you in jan., because You got a GREEN THUMB OGD !! :cool: :nicethread:

Oldgrowerdude is the Jorge Cervantes of 420magazine.com! An expert and the authority on quality grows. Everybody make sure you cast your vote for Oldgrowerdude in the January member of the Month contest!

Vote for Oldgrowerdude for January Member of the Month!

This is the 3rd grow using Dutch Masters Gold a and b parts....
On all 3 grows I had no leaf damage or drop all the way to harvest...
I'm Stuck on the stuff because of the results....
The only other thing I use is Cal-Mag in the blooming cycle...
Plants in bloom eat up magnesium, like nitrogen in the growth cycle......

Nuf said just check out the results.....
:ganjamon:

And heres the proof

Picture_00259.jpg

Hey OGD Didn't know it snows in Texas. What a beauty.:peace:

Not only is it Sunday but it's also Harvest Day....cut and manicured 19 plants took me about 4 hours.......The line that I hang them on is dropping a lot more this time than my last harvest of 2.5 lbs of cured bud. The yield of 2 types grown have a high yield ratio.

Enjoy the pictures........

Harvest_day_b.jpg

Harvest_day_a.jpg

Harvest_day1.jpg

:woohoo::theband:

What a beautiful site. Nice job Master grower. Not enough room for the little guy to the left of the fan??? :woohoo: Can't give you any more reps for that or I would.

Thank Sungod thats my stash for the next 4 months.....the next grow will be all G13Diesel....it was by far the stickiest of the 3 types....driping with resin.:welcome:

Not only is it Sunday but it's also Harvest Day....cut and manicured 19 plants took me about 4 hours.......The line that I hang them on is dropping a lot more this time than my last harvest of 2.5 lbs of cured bud. The yield of 2 types grown have a high yield ratio.

Enjoy the pictures........

Harvest_day_b.jpg

Harvest_day_a.jpg

Harvest_day1.jpg

:woohoo::theband:

My mouth is hanging open You old Fart. What a haul. :cheer:

Man, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to watch you through this grow. I'm a 'newbie' (I don't like that name sounds a little gay to me). But in glancing through, I had the pleasure of seeing a pic of your 'grow' in 'full bloom' on page 30 something (I'd die of old age If I tried to read all five million of pages ya got here!). Holy S**t Man, that was a site to behold! All the best to you and I hope you enjoy that stuff of yours! I'm a'Reppin ya Man!

I sleep very good with all that bud hanging over me....lol

"And in the news today, a man was found crushed under a gigantic pile of buds as apparently there was too many enormous branches full of bud for the nylon clothesline he had hanging over his bed, and in further news.........several EMS teams have volunteered to give this man in home care."

:grinjoint:

:peace:

hi again mate, firstly congrats on another great grow! i could do with some of that sticky icky over here! ha
secondly, i am looking at dutchmaster gold flower and grow, its not too expensive, also, do you use a bloom agent such as canna boost ? and what is cal mag? will it be suitable in my hydro set ups?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom