Revive or bin?

Krypto

So like an idiot I didn’t water the plants for 4 days plus the heatwave this is what happened should I just throw them and crack more beans or crack more beans and revive them I know it’s going to kill yields and such

One auto in flower

One Fem in veg

Pics

Attachments

• 5F003587-C343-4509-AD4C-813541B33F87.jpeg
    5F003587-C343-4509-AD4C-813541B33F87.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
Yeah I just didn’t have the time that’s all but yes lesson learned lol I’ve decided I’m going to revive them I will take care of the 3 D’s (dead dying diseased) strip back Pump through 10 litres of water and give them some fresh c02 and I believe I can save something! Only because I have the space! Wish me luck!

Yeah I just didn’t have the time that’s all but yes lesson learned lol I’ve decided I’m going to revive them I will take care of the 3 D’s (dead dying diseased) strip back Pump through 10 litres of water and give them some fresh c02 and I believe I can save something! Only because I have the space! Wish me luck!
Good luck man, if you can revive those you’ve really got a green thumb.

:passitleft:

They’ll come back, but they’ll probably lose some leaves etc. How does a person forget to water for 4 days? I only ask because leaving them unattended/ignored for that long invites several problems, one being sneaky pests like spider mites. This is their time to take over. Make sure they aren’t winning a battle you aren’t even aware of.

Quick update after blasting them with 15 litres of water and some co2 and removing the dead stuff, then put them outside in the sun and fresh hour for a good few hours this is how they look now it will defo hurt yields but shouldn’t be a complete loss like I said I have the space so why not I’m popping more beans tomorrow to make up for it! But anyway this is how they look now!

Attachments

• 43D36CFA-22A4-4BD4-B5DD-060793C01986.jpeg
    43D36CFA-22A4-4BD4-B5DD-060793C01986.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • B9853EF0-8ECB-445F-8B30-6D16B5FFF1F8.jpeg
    B9853EF0-8ECB-445F-8B30-6D16B5FFF1F8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • F402FECE-ACFC-4319-8F88-2A7048C3C4B8.jpeg
    F402FECE-ACFC-4319-8F88-2A7048C3C4B8.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
Not amazing but I’m hoping in a week or 2 they’ll come out of shock and get back to normal will give them some micro nutes and have the soil thriving for them let’s see what happens!

I have gone hunting and came back to extra dry and revived them but you had them extra extra dry but I am so shocked but happy they came back. Some say stress does great things so who knows, what doesn't kill ya...

They was dead literally but with the right care and quick enough actions sometimes your able to pull it off. I’ve been through it a few times but I’m not out of the woods just yet, the cheese can veg for as long as I like and hopefully come back but the auto is going to defo take a hit with this.

I came originally to say never bin always revive lol then I seen what ya did and and ya the auto will not take stress as kindly just due to life ending so quick

Good shout stoner I’m hoping the fem will recover nicely I put a lot of training into her and topped the canopy was so even and close to flipping lol so headache, but I’ll start over! And update as I go along if anyone’s interested to see how these zombies turn out lol

Yeah man most people thought I was stupid to ask bin or revive except a few lol! I don’t blame them! But I’ve been through some bad times with plants they’re very resilient it’s not always best to bin them!

Last year I had a bad 'dehydration' event where my plants got no water for 7 days. They looked closed to death but still come back, within hours they were looking better, and at harvest those 2 plants yielded around 19 zips. So it is always worth not giving up and trying to recover them! :hookah:

See below for dehydration pics and later close to harvest pics

Well done stunger yeah I never give up how long after you watered and fed did they start looking back to normal?

Back
Top Bottom