Room.. Time to start

All the vents down here run from our central air to the upstairs. So that isn't an option. The closest I could get the air out of the basement would be about 15' with about 4' going at an upward angle. Should I get a strong fan like the squirrel cage style fans that could push the air that distance and angle?

I tend to agree about not leaving a trail but I'll have to say that from my perspective, I wouldn't worry as much about making a credit card purchase on items that are sold legally and can be used for many purposes, as I would about posting what I'm doing in public with out covering that trail as well.

I would suggest that peeps who are concerned use anon proxies and ensure that java/javascript is turned off (anon proxies are useless due to java/javascript being able to grab your real IP when using a proxy). Best to come from servers in China, Russia and the like and avoid Canadian, Mexican and U.S. proxies..jmho.

Be careful out there. ;)

Harry

Where can I find black/white Poly? I've checked 3 fabric stores, and home depot. Theyve never heard of it at home depot, and the fabric stores told me they haven't seen that stuff in years :(

Where can I find black/white Poly? I've checked 3 fabric stores, and home depot. Theyve never heard of it at home depot, and the fabric stores told me they haven't seen that stuff in years :(

im not sure if you decided you were gonna order anything online or not but it is sold on a few different sites including htgsupply.com . here it is High Tech Garden Supply .

and im not sure if im allowed to post that link or not, if not my bad lol

good luck!

-ryan

by the way, about the whole ordering stuff online with a credit card.. money orders take alot more time then a CC, a simple option is getting a pre-paid credit card from a store like Safeway or Walmart or w/e you have where you live, you can use any name you want since the card isnt name specific, just a thought :) and it isnt linked to you (unless you buy a credit card with a credit card.. but thats just silly lol)

If you're looking for a light barrier and/or some reflective material, you can probably find something useful here. There are 3 pages there btw.

Insulation & Accessories

You could probably use the 4 mil stuff, combining a white sheet on one side and black on the other.

Home depot will have similar items but I'd guess clerks in either store would not know what you mean by B/W poly or Panda film. :smokin:

Harry

Ok well I got started today. The frame is built, I'm going to get some black plastic sheeting and some mylar. Unless the emergency blankets I have will work? At least the ball is rolling now :D

Not much to look at yet, but here's the frame
08-15-08_0301.jpg

08-15-08_0291.jpg

Here's pictures with the divider wall support and where I'm going to put all my outlets. I still have to put up a piece of plywood over the frame for the outlets but that's the jist of my "framing work"
08-15-08_001.jpg

08-15-08_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom